• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

Breathe-push-breather-push. :) Hope all is well!

Your baby could have the same dob as the prince or princess, that would be so fun!

Just to update, no baby yet :( Had the first lot if gel, then got put on monitors for the second lot but bub was too active so they couldn't get a baseline :( Going to be getting reassessed in about 15mins :)

He's excited to meet his mummy and daddy, he can't keep still! Good luck hun im so excited for you I keep checking in :hugs:

Oh, wow! I'm glad I decided to poke in your journal. How exciting! :happydance: (Boo for preeclampsia though.)

Thinking about you and praying. :hugs:

Had a second lot of gel but only still 1cm dilated. OB thinks I might need a C Section if I don't progress :(

I hope things get moving along soon for you hun :hugs::hugs:

Well they think I am in early labour now as I am having regular pains! So hears hoping that I have progressed :)

Hope everything progresses soon! Hope you don't need a c-section but if for some reason it turns out that way, I can assure you they are not bad :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->