• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

Not too bad, just been resting as I was admitted to hospital on Friday night due to a rash from head to toe :( Luckily it was nothing, just a pregnancy rash and I was discharged Saturday lunch :)

Now just waiting for our little mans arrival :)

Eeeek that doesn't sound pleasant! Is it getting better now?

Not too much longer! :)

Yeah just been using heaps of QV cream and it seems to be helping :) DH was so worried that is was OC and this crazy midwife was wondering why DH wasn't smiling while she was assessing me :saywhat:

Glad it wasn't anything serious! You are getting so close now!!! Sooooo excited for you!

Yeah OB is bringing me on at 38 weeks due to my history :)

More exciting news my step sisters waters just broke so I should be meeting my niece sometime today :dance:

Wow exciting times! It'll be so great to know your date in advance. :)

Wow, that's awesome that Lincoln will have a cousin so close in age :)

Yay lots of good news!!!! :happydance:

I'm so excited for Lincoln to get here! Not long now!!

I know starting to get real :) Should get an induction date on Monday :dance:

Congrats on your little niece! So cool you're getting your induction date soon!

I am really hoping that I won't have to have the drip, that the gel will just tip me over :)

I don't know anything about induction. Is the gel inserted vaginally? Is the drip pitocin?

Yeah, my doctor wouldn't do a cervidil or anything like that since I was already dilated, he said it would make me go into labor too quickly or some cockamamie reason like that. Hate that doctor. Anyways, how exciting that he's almost here!

HM, yep just behind the cervix to help it ripen :) Hopefully it works:)

I will have to ask him on Monday BP if they still give it if your dilated :) That's shocking that your doctor wouldn't give it to you :(

Hey KK :)

They gave me cervidil but I was only 2 cm dilated, it broke my water...than about 8 hours after my water broke, they started me on Pitocin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->