The Start of Something Very Special!!

So even though they are fertilizing the eggs outside of the womb there is still a chance that the egg splits during implantation and you get twins? Am I understanding that correctly...?

I don't blame him for wanting to do it there and not at the place :haha: those chances for twins are pretty good! :flower: it's almost under a week!!!! :dance::dance:

hows things going are you feeling ok with the injections x

Hey girls sorry I haven't been on my FIL was in a car accident and they have found that he has Chrinic Renal Failure :( my DH and I had to drive 7hrs to get to him.

Got my bloods done and I have been out up to 300iu now, so doubled, hope the drugs works :shrug:

So sorry to hear about your FIL honey :hugs:
Really hope the drugs work :thumbup: FXd!

sorry to hre about your fil

fx for the drugs working hun

I'm really sorry to hear about your FIL :hugs: I hope he gets well soon :hugs:

try not to worry, I'm sure the drugs will work :hugs:

Thanks lovelys :hugs: we are hoping to get him to move near us as the doctors have told us that he is going to need dialysis 3 times a week for the rest of his life :(

That is rough, I have a client that is going through that. Your fil is lucky to have you to take care of him.

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: I agree with trgirl, at least he has you guys :hugs:

On the way home now. We saw the doctor as we were leaving and FIL has to have dialysis 3 times a week for 5hrs as both of his kidneys are dead :( We are going to have him move in with us next week when they release him from hospital and we are going to organise a dialysis machine at home which the hospital provide for free, and I will do it at home for him :)

Oh wow, that is quite a development. It is really great that they provide it for free... I don't think you can do that here. Do you have to have any particular training to use it? I'm glad that that worked out. :hugs:

You are a wonderful caretaker, what a fortunate FIL to have you in his life! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->