The stress is killing me....

ellemonkey

Reaction score
My daughter has a new tic.....howling, no more like shreiking, actually its more like a cow crossed with a wolf that is giving birth.

This new noise is her 'im not happy howl so im going to let you and the whole street know about it' noise. She has been howling for 6 hours straight because I dared to ask her to flush the toilet after she did a poo........go figure

DD has point blankly reused to do anything after herself today, she will refuse to help clear the table in case she clears away something that anyone else has used, she wont help me put clean cups and plates away only wanting to put her own away (and rarely this will happen as she refuses to accept she has used an item) I tried to get her to help with washing up once but she smashed all the plates up as her hands were slippy :cry: so I am trying to find things to get her more involved and learn to do things for herself.

This week she spent from last friday to this morning at my mums and then my son went to nannies house for a treat and will be there until xmas eve but its like she has forgotten she has even been away and threw a hissy fit because they were swapped over today.

She has been lying on her bedroom floor kicking the door for the last 3 hours howling away (not including the 6 hours after I asked her to flush the toilet) because she noticed her brother had more presents under the tree than she did and tried to rip them open to see if they were of equal value to her (she has a new bike under my bed so she actually had a good £100 more spent on her but if they ar enot of equal numbers she cant see it)

I just feel like I am at breaking point today and that new noise is doing my pickle in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the neighbours have been round to complain.

She has a doctors appointment tomorrow to discuss her anger issues

:hugs:

sorry cant offer anything constructive :nope: so have lots of :hugs:

big hugs, I hope she gets bored of it soon, my sons current tic is a fake laugh xx

awww bless you il bet its driving you crackers! just breathe and count to ten lol :hugs:

also id visit the neighbour and just explain apologise in advance. our little guy went through a stage of smacking things off the windows for hours on end :nope:xx

we have a new tick :( ughhh he puts his hands over his head and waves them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->