the stronger the smell, the stronger the swimmers?????

babyboo1258

Reaction score
hi,

bit of an odd question but, do you think the stronger the smell of the semen, the stronger the swimmers????????

Haha isnt it what they eat that determins the smell?? i have no idea:p

was just curious, the Oh has no smell really sorry tmi but the other night it smelt quite strong so was just wondering. lol

Lol this post has made me laugh but I am 99% sure it's down to what they eat. I can tell the difference when OH has been eating loads of heathly food as it's very sweet smelling and when he is eating loads of junk food it's just plain funky lol :)

lol, thanx ladies just checking thinking im going crazy again, exploring every avenue in this crazy world of conceiving lol

i dont know anything about the smell vs swimmer stength ratio (lol) but i have rather an embarrassing problem where that whenever i smell OH's errrm, "deposits" I just instantly start heaving!! i try my hardest not to but it just kinda happens! he think's its quite funny..........

wow, that sucks...how are his eating habits? is it worse after eating certain foods? i know broccoli can make urine stink like no other - no idea what the effect is on semen though...

The smell is determined by body chemistry really..not the concentration of spermmies...though it's a funny thought :D I'm sure theres still lots of em in there tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->