The Sun £9.50 holidays

collect the tokens in the sun and fill in the form either online or post you have to choose 4 places and 4 dates then they get back to you and tell you where your going xx

Yeah you have to collect 10 tokens which are printed every day in the newspaper. You then have a selection of places and dates to choose from :) I think you have to put you top 3 or something and they will tell you if you can have them or not. You can go Fri-Mon or Tue-Fri I think, you get 4 days :)

Be careful though, there is some hidden charges as we've realised (its our first year of doing it). The price is based on 4 people sharing so that means you have to pay £9.50 x 4 (even if its only two of you) then you also have to pay for all the bed linen and towels (unless you take your own which we are going to be doing) then you also have you passes for the club to pay for which are about £5-£10 PP. The caravans are just 'standard' from what I've been told from colleagues who have been on them but you can upgrade to a deluxe caravan for a decent amount which have central heating, etc.

I mean I do think they are worth doing as they will save you money compared to just going on an ordinary caravan holiday but if your like me you'll think that they was just £9.50 and thats it :haha:

We did it last year and chose places with free passes. we did do the linen but wont be doing it this year!

We paid £89 all together and the caravan was much better than i expected!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->