The Sun newspaper holidays?? Anyone going?

flubdub

Reaction score
We are :mrgreen: We got our confirmation email a few days ago, and the posted one today, but I dont understand it!

Anyway, is anyone else going??

We haven't heard yet. I'd wish they'd hurry up as if we aren't going then we have other plans to make.

yup goin in September cant wait did u all get the cheap boat booking form

how long did you all wait for yours?? we posted ours off agesssss ago...coming up to a month surely.. :nope:

We are going I did ours online and got it through immediately that way you know for sure that you have it... I can't wait it is only like 2 months until we go and they are such good value for money it should be great!!!

how long did you all wait for yours?? we posted ours off agesssss ago...coming up to a month surely.. :nope:

We sent ours off the day after the 10th token. We got the confirmation email a few days ago, but it only came through the post today :)

me. were going in sept to wales!! i did it online and got confirmation straight away! x

Had mine booked up for what feels like months lol, but was about a month ago :) we booked online so get confirm instantly (priority booking) we are going Devon in April, and are going on a daily mail holiday in September to cornwall :D

I didnt know you could book online!! :dohh: I wondered how our first choice of park got booked up so quickly! :haha:

I didnt know you could book online!! :dohh: I wondered how our first choice of park got booked up so quickly! :haha:

People that have previously booked get to do it online using a priority code.
We got our first choice for date and park :happydance: though we are going in september!
We got our email confirmation a week and a half ago, still havent got postal confirmation though. :shrug:

I had priority so I heard straight away- I got my first choice which was Devon Cliffs in July :D

its the first time weve ever done it, hopefully we'll get what we wanted and hear soon. cant wait... first family holiday :happydance:

Got priority booking and going to Butlins in May for El's birthday x

ooh glad to hear that! Ive never been on holiday in Devon before so very excited :D

right next door to the campsite is a country park that has animals and soft play outside play areas, obviously you have to pay to get in but you could spend a whole day there! il find a link: -

https://www.newhols.com/devon-cliffs/country-life.asp

toby loved it - you can pay a bit extra and go on a tractor ride to feed some red deer and llamas was bloody good fun! x

found a better link lol

https://www.worldofcountrylife.co.uk/prices-opening-times.html

Were going to devon cliffs. Without LO though, were going on a boozy weekend with OH's brother and best mate :haha: can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->