!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

hi:flower:
can you put me down for the 1st,i should be O early next week and i know jan 1st will be about 10po but i'm so impatient lol:blush:

thanks x

I am so bored!! I am only CD6 and feels like my cycle is split into 2 equally crappy two week waits!! I hate waiting to ov, I hate the 2ww - the only good day is knowing you've ov'd!!

I am so bored!! I am only CD6 and feels like my cycle is split into 2 equally crappy two week waits!! I hate waiting to ov, I hate the 2ww - the only good day is knowing you've ov'd!!

so true! I think im ovulating at the moment so i keep pulling DH into the bedroom and explaining to him i only have a small window of 36 hours! then the next two weeks will be really hard!!! although at least there is christmas in the middle.

Add me to the 12th please... lol as someone else said it is early but.... if I hold out even that long with out POAS i will be shocked and amazed! :rofl:

Im kinda gun shy of these threads now, I get my bfp and then have to come back and get it taken away! :rofl: Okay Im game, may I have the 1st please!

If nothing else ever eventuates, I will have "met" some of the nicest ladies that will ever walk this earth, so it will be still worth the journey I've had to travel! Loving the support, thanks so much!:hugs:

i haven't ovulated yet,i think it'll be tomorrow or thursday(my b'day!)i've been having lower abdomen cramping the last couple of days,which is a sign it's coming:happydance::sex:this past thursday,saturday and last night:kiss:will be doing it again tonight,tomorrow and for the rest of the week,even though oh is convinced i'm preggo:hugs:he thinks it's so simple:winkwink:i haven't had any ewcm yet and i usually am moist down there so fx it'll happen the next couple of days:happydance:

do you guys think i should test on the 1st or would it be two soon?i have a 2pk of cb digi's on standby,whats your opinion?

Hey hunny. If your testing early i wouldnt use clear blue digitals as they are crap. I would use perhaps a FRER. They are on sale in boots at the minute and are the best out there apparently.

I was due to test the 4th but as i OVd two days early AF will be due two days early so im going to be testing on the 1st two days early. lol. I really hope that makes sense lol. xx

hi thanks hun,yeah i've heard the cb digi's aren't reliable so early on,i'm thinking maybe i shouldn't test on the 1st anyway whatever i use.i don't want to get dissappointed on the 1st day of a new year:nope:atm i can't afford to buy anymore tests so i'll just have to hold out until 4th or 5th:wacko:

best of luck with testing!!!you 'o' early hun,good job your keeping check:winkwink:i'm on cd13 so hopefully i'm right on track!!

lots of:dust::dust::dust: to you:kiss:

Im on my first month of clomid. I normally OV CD13 but its brought it forward by 2 days. I have 13 pregnancy tests at hom waiting for me. As we are visiting our family over xmas ill be testing when up my mums. Im hoping to get a BFP whilst there so i can share the good news with everyone.

If yu OV tomorrow and test on 1st you will be 8DPO so even though its early it could still show up depending on when implantation took place. bucket loads of xmas :dust: to you hunny. xxx

Hello, please put me down for the 16th, this is my first cycle since stopping the pill, so not quite sure when I'll ovulate, so may need to update this once I know!

Thanks,

L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"