!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

hey im out caught short this am grrr roll on next month well we shall see anyways good luck to those still waiting and congrats all the bfps xx

Hello,

I got my :bfp: yesterday :cloud9:

Good luck to those still waiting
Sorry for those who were caught by the witch

Thanks
Annabel

Praying for sticky bean now! :)

Hello,

I got my :bfp: yesterday :cloud9:

Good luck to those still waiting
Sorry for those who were caught by the witch

Thanks
Annabel

Praying for sticky bean now! :)

congrats annabel and for j's promise: lots of :hugs: to you.

Still nothing yet for me, seems to be plenty of signs I'll have AF, but a no show so I'm going to give it until the 22nd now.

Soo can I be moved yet again?? AF was due the 11th but apparently according to FF I oved even LATER than FF thought (last week).. so Im in the 2ww AGAIN! (Well, 1ww now!) How bout just put me down for the 31st and we'll see what happens!! THANKS!

ps, CONGRATS on all the BFP's!

Soo can I be moved yet again?? AF was due the 11th but apparently according to FF I oved even LATER than FF thought (last week).. so Im in the 2ww AGAIN! (Well, 1ww now!) How bout just put me down for the 31st and we'll see what happens!! THANKS!

ps, CONGRATS on all the BFP's!

31st Buddy! :D LOL

Congrats to all of the :bfp: and I am so sorry to those who got visited by :witch: and those who now have :angel: :( :hug:

Great idea! Can you put me down for the 28th Jan...I have my fingers crossed for everyone. Good luck!

Welcomed the :witch: late last night:cry: So onwards and upwards into February I go!! Congrats to all the New Year BFP'sx

Congrats to everyone, commiserations to everyone who got the witch and fingers crossed for those that are waiting. Well please put me down for a BFP!!! Yay, got it last night at 9dpo and 2 positives this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww i'm made up for you hun:happydance:it's so exciting isn't it and i'm still in shock lol:)see u over in 1st tri.congrats:kiss:

p.s sorry to all who had :witch: i'll keep my fx crossed for you all,you'll soon get your :bfp:

Thanks hun, I still cant believe it, and to find out at 3 weeks 2 days thats mental, my dates cant be wrong as I used OPK's. I couldnt wait to get a ticker, lol!! Good luck with everything and will see you over the 1st tri!! Congrats to you too:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxx

All updated ladies - will not be online tomorrow as have no internet at home, but will be live by Saturday, once the net dude connects us - congrats to all the new BFPs well done - and sorry for all the lovlies with :witch: in da house. Have lovely weekends all!

I'm down to test today..but had a :bfn: yesterday. Still no AF, so will let you know!

Might test in a few days if she doesn't show. xo

Congrats to the new :bfp:s!

J's - Sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs:

congrats to all the :bfp: !!!!!! I am still hoping I get my :bfp: this month....11 days late and hoping the :witch: stays the heck away!

Ooh.. maybe we should start a club? I'm only 8-10 days late though! LOL FX'd for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->