!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

The :witch: showed her ugly face! Not giving up hope though :thumbup:. Here's to this cycle! Lots of :dust: to those who are still waiting to test and those of us who are back to square one! :hugs:

Wow... this is such a lucky thread !!!

Congrats to all the:bfp:

:hugs: to those visited by the :witch:

Good luck to everyone waiting to :test:

:dust: to all of us :flower:

PS I'm down for testing in the Feb thread (3rd) AF due 1st so can you add me for testing 31st Jan aswell... don't want to miss out on a lucky thread !!!

Hi!! Can u add me for the 24th please!!!!!

:dust:

Well, CD38 for me today and still no witch!!!! Tested loads last week and did a FRER on Tues, all negative!!!
Will just keep waiting....for whatever comes.....x x x

Well I got the wicked witch today, so thats a bfn for me. Next time!

stick me down for a :bfp: tested today so excited. actually think it was a faulty frer did another two tests today clearblue digital negative and another frer which was negative:( devastated:(

Can you add me back down for the 31..Af should get me on the 30th so I am getting 2 chances in jan as I have a 28 day cycle...as of now I am 6/7dpo and have very few if any symptoms but trying to stay positive!! God bless and sticky baby dust waiting to get BFP!!

WOW! That's 39 :bfp: now so far! :happydance: I hope I can get mine when I test! Girls, what symptoms do youo have and when did you first notice them? :hugs: Congratulations!

still havent got AF and she was due the 19th!:happydance: but im still not going to test cuz im scared to POAS!

last month i think i tested myself scared lol i REALLY dont wait to see a BFN i would rather wait for the which! lmao

LOL I know the feeling but you ARE late by 2 days! :D You never know! :D Do you have any pg symptoms?

eh the sides of my boobies have been hurting more and more its kinda of weird also i have cramping-ish feeling 7dpo and im tired but thats about it lol

OMG Yes! LOL Check out my Journal! There all in there! LOL See what you think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->