!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

Now seems you girls missed my message way back when, the witch got me so cross me off for the 1st please. Now just to make your list look wacko Im testing again on the 26th of Jan, love my short cycles! Downside is I could potentially get af twice in one month! :rofl: Thankyou ladies!:hugs:

could you cross me off the list please, AF got me on the 22nd!
congrats to everyone who got their BFPs and HUGS for everyone who didnt! good luck to the girls still waiting!! :dust:

Congrats to the new :bfp:s!

I'm still waiting at 23dpo with :bfn:s! :(

I haven't decided yet when to test. I'm expecting AF the 28th, when did everybody else test? Right now I'm 8dpo

Try to hold out until at least 12! FX'd for you!

Will do, thank you! Can someone put me down for the 26th please :)

Im out :cry: im afraid, started to bleed a little this morning...Gutted

Good luck to all of you still waiting....Fingers crossed....

Congratulations ladies who fell pregnant this month. It must be so exciting for you all.

I'm out. Onto next cycle.

AF got me yesterday. Thanks so much for keeping up this thread and congrats to all those who got their BFP!

Baby Dust and Sticky glue to those yet to test.

And :hugs: to those who made baby angels. My heart goes out to each of you.

The :witch: is on her way. I am out. :cry: On to next month..

still sitting here in the tww and trying REALLY hard not to symptom spot.:haha:. loads of sticky baby dust to all and gigantic :hugs: to those the witch got or lost little beans.. let's keep up the good work with the :bfp:'s!!!

still sitting here in the tww and trying REALLY hard not to symptom spot.:haha:. loads of sticky baby dust to all and gigantic :hugs: to those the witch got or lost little beans.. let's keep up the good work with the :bfp:'s!!!

I know how you feel! Was at Wal-mart getting the little one some pullups today and I picked up a box of FRER. I seriously had to force myself (more than once) to put them back on the shelf. I knew if I took them home the box would be empty in a few days and my trashcan would be full of BFNs! :( Today is 9dpo, or 10 since it's after midnight lol (how pathetic am I?) and I have a couple of digitals left but I know it isn't even worth using since they aren't sensitive at all.

Good luck, I hope you are the 4th :bfp:

So sorry to also those with the :witch: - Hazelnut and Megg33k - keep the faith - we're waiting with you.

All updates done - WannaB - sorry I missed the first one - but all sorted now.

Morning ladies

STILL no news No period (3days late) and No BFP as of yet. I think I may have implanted on thursday 21st but no implantation bleeding just able to feel my uterus well!! I'm 14dpo now and getting increasingly frustrated with negative tests and no period :growlmad:
Has anyone had similar as I am climbing walls waiting now!! ](*,)
Going to test again tuesday as feel its pointless testing tomorrow.
Please wish me luck xxx

Thanks, Kate! :hugs:

Morning ladies

STILL no news No period (3days late) and No BFP as of yet. I think I may have implanted on thursday 21st but no implantation bleeding just able to feel my uterus well!! I'm 14dpo now and getting increasingly frustrated with negative tests and no period :growlmad:
Has anyone had similar as I am climbing walls waiting now!! ](*,)
Going to test again tuesday as feel its pointless testing tomorrow.
Please wish me luck xxx

Uhm... *points to FF ticker* I think I might feel your pain! LOL

I got my :bfp: today!!!!!!! Please change my status!!! Thanks!!!!! :happydance:
FX-d for everyone else!!!! xxx

And cdj1 makes it 40 BFPs - congrats to all with the magic this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member