!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

You're welcome majm1241 - and I just wanted to say how sorry I am on your loss - here's wishing you a speedy new :bfp: - :dust:

how is everyone finding this cycle? Im only on CD 5 and its driving me NUTS!!!! :sad1:
xx

Can u put me down for the 2nd Jan please girls!! That's also my nieces 2nd birthday, so hope she brings me luck, cus 2 is my lucky number!!!! :happydance:

Can you put me down for the 5th pretty please? This will be my first cycle ttc since my ectopic so the chances of me getting a bfp are slim but hey!

:shrug:having AF type cramps 1dpo... my cycles are so confusing now.

they had been- exactly 4 weeks apart- until i moved from california to illinois, now they range from 29-35 days... each month i get extreame sore bbs, feel very heavy, then last month i even had bad nausea, and then AF would show up just when i'm sure that i'm prego... AF is such a witch...

they had been- exactly 4 weeks apart- until i moved from california to illinois, now they range from 29-35 days... each month i get extreame sore bbs, feel very heavy, then last month i even had bad nausea, and then AF would show up just when i'm sure that i'm prego... AF is such a witch...

argh thats no fun at all. hmm i wonder what mad your periods different..

Hi, sorry to be a pest but can you go ahead and change me to the 7th instead of the 16th? Too far away and AF should be here on the 7th.

All updated - sorry with the time difference and slight problems connecting, has taken a little time. Have a lovely day all

Im sending out some babydust to everyone. Hopefully january will be the month for us to concieve.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi there,

Can you please add me for the 9th?

Good luck ladies!

Hello everyone!!

Can you please add me onto the list for the 1st please? :)

:dust: for us all! Hoping this will be the month for lots of :bfp: !!

Kick of the year to a great start :D

xxxxxx

Can I be put down for the 19th please. Not that I'm holding out much hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back