!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

I am out too. Witch got me yesterday. I am guted but will just have to keep practicing!

I'm out again this month. :( I started early and confused because my last period was just 24 days ago. Oh well, i am honestly not going to try as hard and drop the holiday lbs i gained :blush: and move on to next month!!! When it's time, it is time!!! Gl to the remaining testers... :dust:

I got a :bfp:!!!!

Sorry to the girls the that :withc: got!!! :hugs:

:hugs: to the girls who lost their :angel:

OMG I think I've got a :bfp: too! I did it last night and got a faint line - going to re-test on Monday. I'm trying not to get too excited but am pretty sure that even a faint line is positive? Aaaagh! :happydance:

Good luck to everyone else still in the game, and congrats to all you other :bfp:s!!! Let's hope they're all sticky little beans.

PP x

CONGRATS to the new :bfp:s!

Katie - Said it before... but I'm SOOOOOO :happydance: for you!!! :hugs:

That makes it 48 - can we squeeze another couple out before the close of business today I wonder? Congrats to all you lovely ladies with your :bfp: s - here's wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

I haven't been on here in a few months, wanted to say HI and a BIG congrats to all the BFP's This month.

BBHOPES!!! I've missed seeing you about! :hugs:

I'm still sitting with a :bfn: but hoping to change to SOMETHING soon!

Congrats to the 48 :bfp:s! :hugs: to the :angel: mommies!

Could someone please change my :bfp: on the 28th to https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/angelbaby.gif ..thanks :cry:

The witch gor me yday after a 50 day cycle. Was our first month ttc so it really freaked me out!!! x x

the witch got me on the 27th :( good luck everyone xx

Was going to test this morning but :witch: arrived on my way to the bathroom. :cry:

Glad i know either way as the constant BFNs were getting me down. What hurts the most is that i had one of those faulty FRERs that gave me a faint false positive on the 24th. I shall be calling them for a replacement!

And on to cycle 7.....:coffee:

Anyway...I'm taking a painkiller and going back to bed for a while.:dust: to everyone else waiting to test.xxxxxx

Could someone please change my :bfp: on the 28th to https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/angelbaby.gif ..thanks :cry:

I'm so sorry, honey! :hugs: If you need to talk, you know where to find me!

I wasnt allowed to keep my bfp either!:nope::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"