!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

Hi, I'll be testing on 2nd Feb. Thanks! And congrats to those with BFP's so far!!! Really hope I'll be joining you!!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi, I'll be testing on 2nd Feb. Thanks! And congrats to those with BFP's so far!!! Really hope I'll be joining you!!!
xxxxxxxx

Hey, honey! I hope this doesn't come across badly, but this is January's testing thread. February's is here:

~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~ Lots of baby dust and sticky beans!!!

Its not that we don't want you in Jan... but it won't be updated into Feb! Tons of :dust: to you! I hope this is your month! :hugs:

Put that lovely :bfp: by my name! I Od early so I tested early. 2 nice bright pink ones on a FRER! :happydance:

Congrats to lozncrystal and aurora - happy and healthy 9 months to you

Old hag came to visit me. H&H 9 months to those with a BFP and hugs to everyone else.

Aurora! You we're a naughty stalker, you didnt tell me you got a bfp too! Well done!:happydance: im_mi fab news, congrats to you too!:hugs:

Now I got a wittle bfp yesterday, was a very quite one, but its a bit darker today so put me down as bfp! Hopefully its a sticky little bugger!:wacko:

The :witch: arrived here this morning Kate. Over to February I go!

Congratulations to all of January's BFP's and best of luck to all those left to test xx

Congrats to all the Jan. BFP's, and we aren't done yet!

WannaB - am made up for you - this is excellent news - happy, happy, happy and healthy 9 months, Emma, am gutted for you - it's weird being happy and sad at the same time - anyway, at least I still have my TTC buddy - witch got me this morning as well - so we can be cycle buddies.

I'm out. AF arrived slightly later than planned this morning! :( On to Feb I go.

Congrats to all Jan BFPs :)

Congrats to all the :bfp:s!!!

:hugs: to those attacked by the silly :witch:!

:dust: to those still waiting!

Hey! I'm embracing this pregnancy, for however long it lasts, so can you change me to BPF please!? :happydance: Good luck to everyone still waiting to test! And sorry to those the witch got, shes a bitch!

I really wish I could give you a big :hugs: right now, Lizzie! I'm so, so, so incredibly :happydance: for you! Love to you and your OH! CONGRATS, honey!

Hay hun i am dragging out testing due to feeling really down at the moment i couldnt bare a bfp when tomorrow is my little angels 2nd angel birthday sorry ill try test asap inless af arrives

Hi all i just got a suprise :bfp:today!!!! so could yould you put me on the list my due date if it goes by my last AF is 3 weeks eeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->