!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

Well after thinking I had implantation spotting on Sunday, the :witch: just showed up like never before!! My body has now officially gone :wacko:

Oh well... on to next month... :cry:

Very big congratulations to all the BFP's!!! xx

Well after waiting through TWO-2ww's :witch: finally got me today.. On to the next month!

:hugs: Kita! I'm just finishing my 2nd 2ww... maybe I'm next?

Well I'm pretty sure I'm out. Started spotting tonight so AF is on her way in full HIDEOUS form :cry:

Think the :witch: is on her way . . .Dam! Oh well onto next month i guess :(

BFN :-( Evil witch. Ah well, at least I have my wedding to look forward to! And my fiance is more than determined now to get me pregnant! lol

well i guess i am out as well started spotting about an hour ago. on to next month. congrats to all who got there:bfp:
:hugs: to all the :witch: got, and :dust: to all those still waiting to test.

I'm out too this month... hey ho, onwards and upwards. Congratulations to everyone with BFPs and good luck for those continuing next month xxx

I'm also out. Congrats to all who made it. For everyone else, our time will come!

i'm 95% sure i'm out again this month. :cry: spotting started this afternoon which means the :witch: is on her way.:nope:. oh well here's to next month and vday babies :drunk:! congrats again to everyone who got a :bfp: this month and :hugs: to angel mommies!!

i'm 95% sure i'm out again this month. :cry: spotting started this afternoon which means the :witch: is on her way.:nope:. oh well here's to next month and vday babies :drunk:! congrats again to everyone who got a :bfp: this month and :hugs: to angel mommies!!

OMG lilfrog that's too spooky... my spotting started late this am :(

I have a feeling AF will be in full flow by the morning.

Sorry it wasn't your month hun :hugs:

However, every cloud has a silver lining... how close could our cycles get ??? perfect for cycle buddies, soon to be bump buddies.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you xxx

OMG lilfrog that's too spooky... my spotting started late this am :(

I have a feeling AF will be in full flow by the morning.

Sorry it wasn't your month hun :hugs:

However, every cloud has a silver lining... how close could our cycles get ??? perfect for cycle buddies, soon to be bump buddies.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you xxx

holy cow!! that is spooky! but awesome at the same time! yes we are gonna be bump buddies eventually. sorry it wasnt your month either hun. :hugs: and cycle together we shall! :thumbup:
lots and lots of :hugs: to you too!:hugs2:

BFP at 9dpo followed by a BFN at 11dpo :(

AF arrived for me today so I'm definitely out :(

I'm out.... The witch came today.. on to the next month!!!! Congrats to all the BFP ladies xoxoxoxoxox

:witch: arrived today - I did not appreciate her showing up so early... on the plus side, at least I only used up one early HPT this month :dohh: Congrats to all the BFPs and :dust: to all of us still in the game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->