!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

Please can you put me down for the 3rd please. I am due between Dec 30th and the 1st. Shall try and hold out, although last month was 5 days late....eeek.

Thank you

december was a bomb and it looks like my guess of the 13th is spot on :)

Hey can I join? I should be getting AF on or around the 2nd. I will probably last until the 3rd to test- though I would like to think I have some self restraint and can wait until 9th which will be AF a week late.
Good luck ladies xxx

@blacketer - sorry hun - :dust: for next time

@Minimin - done my dear - put you down for the 2nd - :dust: to you

please can I join? AF arrived yesterday, so reckon i'll test on 14 Jan. thank you and good luck to everyone xx

Hi ladies how are you doing? I am now 1DPO i ovulated 2 days early so i think AF will now be due two days early to as she always shows 14 DPO.

Here goes the 2WW.

xxx

Hi - can you put me down for testing on the 23rd please - fingers crossed for everybody that Jan will be our month.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm hoping i won't need to join but I wanted to get this thread before I couldn't find it anymore! :haha:

If AF doesn't show her face and if everything is normal (my cycles are normally 28 days but I've gone to 29 a few times) I will be testing the 18th of January. I will let you know though if it changes. :thumbup:

:dust: I'm sorry but I'm hoping I won't need to join! LOL

Hello everyone. This is it ladies!! Jan 2010 new year. Can you put me down for the 8th of Jan. I want to see some :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->