The suspense is KiLlInG me!!!!!! lol

frenchgirly

Reaction score
Hi there!! :flower:
Im 2 weeks late today. i was having cramping for a week or so.. but it has subsided. Now i seem to be left with a bloated/enlarged tummy (my skinny jeans no longer do up) and perhaps a yeast infection? I can't compare to anything because ive never been pregnant? The pregnancy test (urine) at the dr's was negative, and Im going for bloodwork on monday. Has this ever happened to anyone? I don't know whether or not to get my hopes up for a baby? It wasnt planned.. but 2 weeks of wondering has got me warming up to the idea :)
Im curious to know if anybody else has had this happen.. and what the end results were?
Thanks a bunch! :)
becca

I had this happen to me many years ago when i was 17. I went three months without a period. Had all the bloods and urine tests. Finally got refered for a scan and a few days before :af: showed. You can have an anovulatory cycle when you wont ovulate and will miss that period. It could be a number of things though so i dont want to speculate.

Are your cycles normally regular? Were you using any form of B/C seen as you werent trying?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->