The symptoms changes in first tri.

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I had finally convinced myself over the last couple of days that this baby was a sticky one and that I would have a full 9 month pregnancy with a healthy baby and that I might treat myself to just 1 little outfit for baby before my first scan.

Today my symptoms have basically all vanished. I've been SO nauseous that I've spent a lot of time close to tears feeling so miserable and depressed. My boobs have been stupidly sore and I've been super bloated.

Today my boobs aren't even slightly sore, the crippling 24 hour nausea has vanished, and the bloat is only slight.

The only thing I'd say feels a bit pregnant like is how hungry I am and the mild achiness in my lower stomach.

The first tri is such a head****! Gah!

It's screwy isn't it? We feel lousy and wish to feel better, then as soon as we do, we wish to feel lousy again. Sigh. :hugs:

It's a no win situation, we want symptoms but don't like feeling crappy but when we don't feel crappy we worry mine have been on and off x

Unless you see blood like you would if you cut your hand my private dr who scanned me at 6 weeks with spotting said there is nothing to worry about. Ive had queasy moments in my 5th week and then when i was 6 weeks 6 days i felt smug because i really wasn't feeling bad at all. Then the next day at 7 weeks i felt nauseous all day. Ive been in bed most the week and oh has stayed home to work. I feel drained and tired. I cant wait for it to settle now. Just enjoy feeling well and try not to worry unless you see an actual sign like heavy bleeding. Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->