The Thread of Anything But....

dachsundmom

Mommy To A Needy Husband
Reaction score
Well girls, Idk about you, but sometimes I just cannot talk about TTC anymore! :wacko:

In order to stop myself from tearing out my hair at the roots, I decided to start a thread about everything that doesn't involve TTC.

You can talk about sex, but only for the sake of pleasure!

If you get caught talking about anything TTC related, you will have to go out 'there' and introduce yourself on the TTW forum asking about your 3rd nipple, horn, leaking eye, or if crack and vodka soaked watermelon really can get you knocked up! :haha:

So would someone please tell me about their day?

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. Well on a non-TTC note, I've recently started the couch to 5K running programme and I did my first week 3 run today. It was a total of 25 minutes exercise, 9 minutes running in total and I covered 2.5km. So I'm feeling really healthy and self-righteous now! :dance:

How about you? What have you been up to today?

I love this thread :)

Well I spent the day sorting mine & DH's Slimming World menu for the week and then I sorted through my bookcases re-organising books and getting some ready for selling or the charity shop. And in between that I have done housework; laundry and played ball a lot with my hairy hooligans.

And then when back from my weigh in (in an hour) I'm going to look through my cupboard to check I have all the ingredients I need to make chocolate cake. Naughty I know but 5 weeks with no crisps (chips), chocolate or sodas so I'm going to be bad and then send the rest into DH's office with him :)

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. Well on a non-TTC note, I've recently started the couch to 5K running programme and I did my first week 3 run today. It was a total of 25 minutes exercise, 9 minutes running in total and I covered 2.5km. So I'm feeling really healthy and self-righteous now! :dance:

How about you? What have you been up to today?

Well done you. I've been doing exercise for 4 weeks but managing to avoid running :)

And I love those shoes in your avatar :)

You ladies are going to force me to get healthy! I am a pro at sitting on my ass, but I guess that won't help things along too much. :blush:

Wooly, I don't think a piece of cake will ruin you and you might even find that you don't need as much of it to feel like you got your fix! :thumbup:

And I love those shoes in your avatar :)

:) Thank you. I lurrve them and they're surprisingly comfy too!

You ladies are going to force me to get healthy! I am a pro at sitting on my ass, but I guess that won't help things along too much. :blush:

Wooly, I don't think a piece of cake will ruin you and you might even find that you don't need as much of it to feel like you got your fix! :thumbup:

I am also inclined to sit on my ass too but I'm forcing myself and I have to admit, it does feel good afterwards. And Wooly - after all that exercise, you deserve a bit of cake! :)

Well here's my day so far.

DS has a molar coming through so has been up most of the night. Awww i hear you say and normally so would i but he thought it was bloody play time. Everything he could get his hands on including my knickers was thrown down the stairs. Finally got him back down to sleep at 3am and he was back up at 5:30. Breakfast time is usually fun and games but today it was worse. There are cheerios in places i didnt know existed, all over the kitchen and even down my bra. Off to grannies he went. LOL

DS back home at 4pm and you would think a tornado had come throught the house. There are toys everywhere. Not to mention his obsession with the washing machine just now makes him want to load it and unload it with me. Again i hear awww but you would change your mind after doing a load and getting the next lot ready to go in DS decided that he liked to mix the lot. So there i was with mixed washing, the clean stuff mixed with DH's heavily soiled dirty stuff and a toddler with a pair of DH's boxers on his head. back to square 1.

My little monkey is now in his high chair eating his dinner. Well throwing his fish fingers to the awaiting cat who is sitting praying that he drops some. There is a half chewed, soggy brussel sprout stuck to my telly and i dred to think where the sweetcorn has gone.

Thats my day so far. All pretty normal in this mad house.

Wouldnt have it any other way though. :)

I want to go to the MAC store & go swatch crazy. I think I may actually buy an eyeshadow...........Expensive Pink :thumbup:

UD had a good sale, think its still on. Got a couple of loose eyeshadows for $1 each! :)

Great idea for a thread Dmom. Sometimes you just want to chat about other stuff non pregnancy related but its difficult to off topic sometimes.

Thanks hun.

I want to go to the MAC store & go swatch crazy. I think I may actually buy an eyeshadow...........Expensive Pink :thumbup:

UD had a good sale, think its still on. Got a couple of loose eyeshadows for $1 each! :)

What the hell sale did you find and NOT tell me about? :growlmad:

What the hell sale did you find and NOT tell me about? :growlmad:

They got glosses & stuff. I heard about via UD email :blush: sowwy

I think they still have some matte eyeshadows on sale for $3 *I think*

Thanks Dmom! Fantastic thread!

My day.... busy at work, delivered 3 training sessions to unemployed people and planned a back to work course for single parents. Too much for a monday lol

Then got home, prepared a healthy low calory meal as me and my OH want to lose weight, and then like Mcwooly i prepared a list of ingredients to bake this week: carrot cake, lemon drizzle cake and chocolate and whalnut cake:blush:

Did i say me and my DH wanted to lose weight?:haha::haha:

Well this morning I took my horsebox in to be serviced and taken for it's MOT on Wednesday.

Then on the way back stopped off at a saddlery and bought a few bits that I needed.

Went out for lunch with my friend and her LO.

Came back home - rode both horses - fed the rest of the animals and then sat on my ass!!

Thanks Dmom! Fantastic thread!

My day.... busy at work, delivered 3 training sessions to unemployed people and planned a back to work course for single parents. Too much for a monday lol

Then got home, prepared a healthy low calory meal as me and my OH want to lose weight, and then like Mcwooly i prepared a list of ingredients to bake this week: carrot cake, lemon drizzle cake and chocolate and whalnut cake:blush:

Did i say me and my DH wanted to lose weight?:haha::haha:

Mmmmmmm cake :thumbup:

Aww, is that your doggie in your avatar pic?

Well this morning I took my horsebox in to be serviced and taken for it's MOT on Wednesday.

Then on the way back stopped off at a saddlery and bought a few bits that I needed.

Went out for lunch with my friend and her LO.

Came back home - rode both horses - fed the rest of the animals and then sat on my ass!!

Sounds good to me! I'm an ass sitting champion lol

Wendy the stories of your DS always make me smile but then make me feel like sending you a bottle of vodka :)

hi ladies.... great idea dmom....

i spent the day wondering why i wasn't... a. born into royalty... or b. a lottery winner... or c. in possession of a rich husband..... so that i didn't have to work for a 'living'. gah, seriously, monday's are not good...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"