The Thread of Anything But....

Thanks Dmom! Fantastic thread!

My day.... busy at work, delivered 3 training sessions to unemployed people and planned a back to work course for single parents. Too much for a monday lol

Then got home, prepared a healthy low calory meal as me and my OH want to lose weight, and then like Mcwooly i prepared a list of ingredients to bake this week: carrot cake, lemon drizzle cake and chocolate and whalnut cake:blush:

Did i say me and my DH wanted to lose weight?:haha::haha:

Love your avatar and if that's your doggy then we need to know about him/her :)

Eva, I just spent $6 to ship a $3 eyeshadow and I don't care! Lol

My day.... busy at work, delivered 3 training sessions to unemployed people and planned a back to work course for single parents. Too much for a monday lol

Then got home, prepared a healthy low calory meal as me and my OH want to lose weight, and then like Mcwooly i prepared a list of ingredients to bake this week: carrot cake, lemon drizzle cake and chocolate and whalnut cake:blush:

Mmmmmmm cake :thumbup:

Aww, is that your doggie in your avatar pic?

He is my doggie!!! My gorgeous greyhound. I had him of a dog rescue place. He is really sweet!!!

hi ladies.... great idea dmom....

i spent the day wondering why i wasn't... a. born into royalty... or b. a lottery winner... or c. in possession of a rich husband..... so that i didn't have to work for a 'living'. gah, seriously, monday's are not good...

xx

I aggree not good at all!

Mmmmmmm cake :thumbup:

Aww, is that your doggie in your avatar pic?

He is my doggie!!! My gorgeous greyhound. I had him of a dog rescue place. He is really sweet!!!

We're going to require more pics pf your doggie :haha:

I saw a rescue greyhound over the weekend and fell in love!

Lol,I love this thread too, well me and ds went to town both went to the hairdressers and got our hair done then to a Mexican burrito bar yum then I got false acrylic nail tips put on,I bloody hate them and she had to cut off all my nails to do it :then school shopping all sorted and ds got a joker figure and then home to a messy house as dh can't clean up and dd has broke her new 3ds which cost me nearly 300 pounds in July :growlmad::growlmad:Am trying to get my fat ass off the seat and go out for my walk,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yesterday dh and I rode our bikes to a little town about 20 miles away and back. We had perfect mild summer weather. We went to a cafe in the town and had a beer and a sandwich, and I didn't care that I was sweaty and windblown had no makeup remaining on my face. Because my ass hurt too much for me to think about that! Must invest in bike shorts or new bike seat or something. The trail we were on was full of what dh and I call the spandex people - very friendly people, but they take their cycling seriously, and we were just goofing off. It was a really fun day.

And, I'm not really sore at all today! I'm waiting for tomorrow.

Lol,I love this thread too, well me and ds went to town both went to the hairdressers and got our hair done then to a Mexican burrito bar yum then I got false acrylic nail tips put on,I bloody hate them and she had to cut off all my nails to do it :then school shopping all sorted and ds got a joker figure and then home to a messy house as dh can't clean up and dd has broke her new 3ds which cost me nearly 300 pounds in July :growlmad::growlmad:Am trying to get my fat ass off the seat and go out for my walk,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, your day sounds wonderful! :hugs:

I saw a rescue greyhound over the weekend and fell in love!

Yes, they are really cute!

Were here are the demanded details :haha:

His name is Pan. One day I went to the vet to take my cat and I came out with the cat and a dog!! :blush: When I saw him I fell in love, the vet told me they were looking for someone to adopt him and I did! :thumbup:

He is my old boy now, he is almost 11 years, a lot for a Greyhound, but he is a big softie, very kind and affectionate. He does know ho to embarrass you though :winkwink: His favourite tricks are stealing people´s burgers and sausages. People think it is hilarious but I just :oops:

Attachments

• PICT0030.jpg
    PICT0030.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_2575.jpg
    100_2575.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Pan y lucky III.jpg
    Pan y lucky III.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
He is sweet!!!!!!!!! and he knows it lol, He gets a lot of treats with that sweet little face of his!!! lol

Pan is adorable! My best friend had a blonde rescue greyhound & he was the sweetest most gentle pooch...

I take it greyhounds are ok in cold weather? It's one of the reasons I hadn't pursued it any further.

well here in the far north of scotland it gets pretty cold.. and we've had 2 shocking winters.. & he had no issues! sadly he's chasing rabbits in the sky now after reaching old age

well here in the far north of scotland it gets pretty cold.. and we've had 2 shocking winters.. & he had no issues! sadly he's chasing rabbits in the sky now after reaching old age

Yes, he is fine in the cold! he wears his Greyhound coat though :haha: He loves it.

It is funny as they are so thin, however they love running in the snow! They are also very quiet in the house, they don´t need much, they are very calm. All they want is a comfy sofa or bed :haha:

Oh, poor doggie! chasing rabbits in the sky. How old was he?

well we never knew for sure with him being a rescue... around 12 or so was an educated guess .. love the new pic!

Ok, this isn't related to ttc, in fact it's the opposite. . . . .

Can I complain about my kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->