The Thread of Anything But....

Btw, wasn´t laughing at what you said, I just loved the subject!:hugs:

Alright, I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but. . . .

My kids are driving me nuts :wacko:

My 2y/o DD is finally taking a nap. But I don't think she's feeling well. She spent the entire morning literally crying/whining or biting and pinching her brother.

My 6y/o DS ignores me. He is simply too busy playing with his toys to do anything I ask, "Take out the trash", "Carry this upstairs", "Wash your hands."

My 8y/o DS is terribly bored. All he wants to do all day is play video games.

Yes, they all sound normal, but sometimes they drive me crazy!!!

Alright, I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but. . . .

My kids are driving me nuts :wacko:

My 2y/o DD is finally taking a nap. But I don't think she's feeling well. She spent the entire morning literally crying/whining or biting and pinching her brother.

My 6y/o DS ignores me. He is simply too busy playing with his toys to do anything I ask, "Take out the trash", "Carry this upstairs", "Wash your hands."

My 8y/o DS is terribly bored. All he wants to do all day is play video games.

Yes, they all sound normal, but sometimes they drive me crazy!!!

Oh dear :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes, there are days like that, kids hey!

Brilliant idea for a thread, though I'm also happy to threadjack any TTC thread with matters entirely non TTC related.
I went to the gym tonight and then had a healthy stirfry and I'm now parked in front of the telly watching Four Weddings and hmm think I feel a bit of internet retail coming on, think I need some new hair products....the I'm phoning my parents and then I'm trying to decide which of my chocolate bars is going to get what's coming to it.

Ready, when does school start? :haha:

You can always complain about the kids, you cannot discuss trying to get another kid on this thread! :growlmad:

Brilliant idea for a thread, though I'm also happy to threadjack any TTC thread with matters entirely non TTC related.
I went to the gym tonight and then had a healthy stirfry and I'm now parked in front of the telly watching Four Weddings and hmm think I feel a bit of internet retail coming on, think I need some new hair products....the I'm phoning my parents and then I'm trying to decide which of my chocolate bars is going to get what's coming to it.

Spongecake?

I just had an ice-cream sandwich while sitting here. It was goooooood!!

You know what, I don't want to open the spongecake as my OH isn't home til the weekend and then I'll have to eat them all myself. That's quite a lot of pain in the gym for a few moments pleasure ha ha.

I thought they were mini cakes, like Twinkies...LOL

Try the Redken Smooth Down cream; you will not regret it. I like Redken All Soft too!

Ready, when does school start? :haha:

You can always complain about the kids, you cannot discuss trying to get another kid on this thread! :growlmad:

2 weeks. And I'm honestly not looking forward to it.
Too much structure for me. Plus, my 6y/o is a HUGE dwadler. I seem to yell at him all morning to get him moving and I hate doing that. It doesn't really matter how long he has to get ready in the morning, he goes to his own pace, kwim!

(My 8y/o just came back into the house, plopped down next to me and said "I'm bored", lol! I've already had him clean his room and dust the living room. If he doesn't read a book or something productive, I'm going to make him clean a bathroom or something. My 6y/o is currently playing with the neighbor boy and I probably won't see him the rest of the day. He's very independant)

Ready, I have always had that issue with my DD; I don't fight it anymore. That child has gone to school in PJs and been humiliated. :blush:

Once she realized that I was serious, she now gets dressed fairly fast. She still falls asleep on the couch afterwards, but she at least has clothes on now. :haha:

Raedy, I have always had that issue with my DD; I don't fight it anymore. That child has gone to school in PJs and been humiliated. :blush:

Once she realized that I was serious, she now gets dressed fairly fast. She still falls asleep on the couch afterwards, but she at least has clothes on now. :haha:

:haha:
OMG, I LOVE it!!!!!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure he'd be embarrassed though.
Sometimes, they have pj day at school. Last year, we forgot one day and the teacher called me because he was sobbing. I had to drive pjs up to school for him, lol. It's like a special treat.

As soon as the kids point out it's the wrong day...he will care. I told mine she would wear the same ones to school everyday if I she did not 'pop' out of bed and get dressed first thing.

To this day, at 14, she sets her clothes out the night before.

For the love of God I forgot the A in thread...how in the hell do I edit this? LOL

I thought they were mini cakes, like Twinkies...LOL

Try the Redken Smooth Down cream; you will not regret it. I like Redken All Soft too!

Oh they are mini cakes, and I just had one, I may have another before bed heh heh.

I'm using Redken Smooth Curls, Smooth Down I'll try though, I'm guessing that's for when I straighten my hair?

NS, I think a lot of curly and straight products are interchangable bc they all fight frizz. If you can take a little weight on your hair, trying it might not be a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->