The Thread of Anything But....

Rescuing the thread where we don´t talk about TTC... just to de stress and lift my mood as AF is here...

So, any plans for the weekend ladies?
I am baking. i have bought Ground almonds to make the macaroons (yes finally) and I want to try Mon´s red velvelt cake recipe!

By the way, what was that website where you designed nurserys and all that, want to have a go at doing something really funny to show my OH

Rescuing the thread where we don´t talk about TTC... just to de stress and lift my mood as AF is here...

So, any plans for the weekend ladies?
I am baking. i have bought Ground almonds to make the macaroons (yes finally) and I want to try Mon´s red velvelt cake recipe!

Do we get pics and I love your watermelon!

I will post pics,

Thanks Dmom! I could not stop laughing at the cat eating the watermelon, so I thought I would use it as my avatar. It is not my cat btw, it is a google cat lol

Ask Mon for the website....she gave us the link and I never bookmarked it; it's too much manifesting, lol.

:rofl:

I know what you mean!

I will ask Mon. I want to joke with my OH saying that I had a designer coming in :haha:

:thumbup: Love the idea!

He will have a heart attack lol, bet he believes it as well!

Actually, you should tell him since you don't know if you're having a boy or girl, that you had to order both white and dark wood furniture; you'll ship the leftovers back or donate them to charity, lol.

Hmmm yeah I fancy doing some baking this weekend... I have been working on perfecting my cinnamon scroll recipe; also made some pretty decent gingerbread loaf last weekend that I think I can improve on even more.

THEN, I will also need to do a giant walk!!!

Lol then I will go to his funeral!

Do they do Heavy metal ones?:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"