The Trouble With Girls

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
BBC2 right now?

How sad. It makes me so thankful I wasn't brought up in that sort of world and my daughter won't either. These babies arent gonna have a chance :cry:

OMG! i was just gonna start a thread on this...

its bloody unbelievable isnt it?? x

Im getting so cross with this programme, I dont know whos fault it is but its disgusting, the attitudes of the girls is so wrong and the parental involvement is zilch

The pregnant 16 yr old is smoking, just wrong

aargghh

Well no :( I knew things like this happens. It's just really tragic. Like the 19 year old who is pregnant with her 2nd when she doesn't even have custody of her 1st (+ why did she have no teeth wtf?) and none of them going to school, them all smoking, drinking, doing drugs, fighting.. ugh.

They're all just ignorant. They're only 16 you can't really blame them, it's their parents fault. Why would you let your 15 year old drink infront of you and share cigarettes with them? The houses they move into are disgusting too :(

Yeah its following a group of teenage girls in Rochdale and their attitudes are really bad :( x

Jake my son who is 13 just said omg how dare they speak to there parents like that you would lamp me :shock: i wouldnt but he wouldnt do it again cos he would get the fairy in his mouth

I agree tho - its their parents faults they are like this :(

its a shame really... x

Jake my son who is 13 just said omg how dare they speak to there parents like that you would lamp me :shock: i wouldnt but he wouldnt do it again cos he would get the fairy in his mouth

I know :(

its so disrespectful but their parents dont even seem to notice so its obviously the norm for them which is sad x

wtf is with all the chicken?!

The baby is gorgeous! Poor LO :(

Ahh it'll have ended by the time i get him off his xbox, i'll catch it on iplayer after BB

Sounds annoying but interesting :lol:

least her bf is tryin to support her tho 16 yr old with 26 yr old is a bit sick

ffs she doesnt even know what shes feeding her baby :shock: was she feeding her LO follow on?!

:saywhat: WTF??? apparently "formula is just powdered down breast milk anyway"

omg her parents dont even know who the dad is?! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"