The "TTC Can Suck It!" Thread

SweetPotatoPi

Love & Happiness...
Reaction score
Stupid m/c's, stupid hormonal issues, stupid secondary infertility :finger: . Oh and let's not forget I'm an "elderly" 36 now :haha: . After taking some time off to straighten my head out some and work on my hormones (who are likely pointing and laughing at me right this very second), I'm feeling ready to sneak back into NTNP. TTC can bite me though 'cause that's some insanity I can't get with right now. Anybody else here with me?

Some memes 'cause who doesn't love memes?!

https://global3.memecdn.com/super-depressed_c_1095772.jpg
^^^That's some funny shit right there :haha: .

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/wendystrunk/F71C57DE-A461-42A7-9DB5-DBE35807C084-146-0000000127CE9C81_zps2de719e4.jpg
Yep!

Now I'm going to the gym to run nowhere for a quarter of an hour :rolleyes: .

Run was good but now I just want to watch Netflix and have a cookie :haha: . But alas, I've got kids to school and a house to clean.

Hey sweet sorry your having such a tough time W everything I just hit my 2yr TTC mark last month so I feel ya!!!

Sorry for your Loss :hugs:

Your a young Chicken I'm about to be 38 in Feb!!! ;)

Thanks so much Sis4Us :kiss: . It's crazy how it's nowhere near as easy as we were led to believe when we were kids isn't it? :dohh: I'm so glad I found Vitex because the hormonal issues were doing me in gal :wacko: . And shoot, we're rockin' this 36 and 37 with all kinds of wisdom and beauty! Tell me I'm lying :haha: .

I like your post :thumbup: Joining you sounds really tempting too but I feel like I can't let myself NTNP until we've hit that one year mark...only one more cycle to go :coffee: But I think I'll stalk you for now if you don't mind.:flower:

Stalk away LillyTame! Maybe we'll turn this into a lucky thread after giving TTC the smackback. I mean, we've dealt with enough of TTC's crap so screw her! Yes, I've decided TTC is a horrible wench of a woman and now it's time to ruin her reputation :haha: . Off to stalk your journal :p .

Yes, I've decided TTC is a horrible wench of a woman and now it's time to ruin her reputation :haha:

She must be related to that sleaze of a woman AF, everybody already knows she's trouble :growlmad:
:haha: I know right?! Maybe these heffas have twin sisters though and we're getting the evil doubles while other folks get the easy, loving ringers :dohh: .

Seems that way Huh Sweet!!!

Well that will make our Lil Bundles All the More special to Us!!!!

Seems that way Huh Sweet!!!

Well that will make our Lil Bundles All the More special to Us!!!!
Oh man Sis, I'm going to go nuts when I finally get preggo again and then when I finally get my rainbow! All the things I wanted to do during pregnancy and birth that I never got to do with my boys, all the newborn and itty-bitty time, I'm going to revel in every second. I'm going to love on this baby like I loved on my boys but with a whoooooole different appreciation for what it took to get them here.

We are in the same mind frame then cuz I feel exactly the same way!!!

Also everyone who knows me knows how ling we've been at it so yea it will be nice to share and do all that stuff!!

Your charts look great Sis I know that much (even though I know a good looking chart toys with our emotions :growlmad: ). How is it on the progesterone? Is it a prescription that you take? I ordered some that I will be using after O this month. Even if preggie-ness eludes me this cycle I'm hoping it further helps with my AF/hormonal issues.

I want to make some rainbow blankets in an effort to coax my baby to me :haha: .

I too have hormone issues and since my thyroid got straight and I started the P my mood swings are less!! :haha:

P can make u bloated BBs hurts and pee a lot .... Everyone's different I guess!

I hate my chart I always have FAB chart and it's a let down after 12 days!!

He's hoping it proves me wrong this month!!

Same here sis! Great chart till 11-12dpo then major drop :dohh: I'm temped to take mine down so everyone will stop getting excited when it looks so good at 7-10dpo.

Lilly I've had triphasic charts month after month over the last year, nada :trouble: . It's hard when folks are getting excited and you'd love to hope but it's too exhausting to deal with all that emotion every month. The only time a chart is exciting as far as a possible BFP goes is when your likely O is obvious and you've got 18+ high temps. What I am digging about my chart is that my temps are higher and seem to be suggesting I'm pulling out of hormonal hell. Who knows though :shrug: .

Sis I pee a lot around the same days, get nauseous, blah, blah, blah every...single...LP. TWW means nothing to me so no SS danger for me :haha: . Since being on the Vitex my moods swings and other PMDD stuff has gotten waaaaay better. The cramps I get with AF are still brutal though so I'm working on getting more magnesium in me as well. The menorrhagia is getting better also. Vitex for me = winning :dance: . Hoping the progesterone is my chocolate cherry topping lol.

I took Vitex back in summer to help me too I liked it also then my FS told me to stop takin it cuz of the Femara!! :(

No meds this cycle and my Post O temps are higher so who knows what's going on not reading into anything as its always a let down!!!

I took Vitex back in summer to help me too I liked it also then my FS told me to stop takin it cuz of the Femara!! :(

No meds this cycle and my Post O temps are higher so who knows what's going on not reading into anything as its always a let down!!!
Yep, definitely hear ya on not reading into anything. I'm patiently, or not lol, waiting for a really nice O spike. Thinking I should O on CD14. Not many O pains thus far and every month the last few cycles I start getting kind of antsy about it but then get crazy intense O pain around CD14 :wacko: . I hate not knowing what's going on in there! Not just for getting my rainbow but b/c I want my body to work the way it's supposed to, period :growlmad: . Know what I find weird? The "healthier" I got before all this the worse my body reacted :dohh: . Tell you what, I won't be falling for anymore holy grail of health business. Moderation in everything is my mantra and I'm sticking to it :coffee: .

Looks like you Od Sweet!!! :thumbup:

AFM..... If my chart and symptoms let me down this month I might throw it in the Blender!! :haha:
My Cervix has official dissapeared and I have really Lotiony CM :shrug:

TTC Sux Big Hairy Monkey Balls!!! :rofl:

Hope u are doing well!!!

Hey Sis! :wave: We had such a busy day yesterday, I passed out at something like 7:30 last night :haha: . I'm sure not being able to sleep until really late the night before helped matters along lol.

Definitely throw 'em in a blender if they pull some bull pucky this go 'round! :trouble: . The whole TTC process stinks like sewage soaked summer roadkill man :grr: . Sewage soaked summer roadkill that had already eaten grotesquely large and hairy monkey balls :growlmad: . Thus, NTNP and I are BFF's now :haha: . This TWW I'm actually not all :wacko: and :cry:with some :nope: culminating in :hissy: . I'm having more fun with it if you can believe that crazy lol. I've also been getting to know the going ons of the MyMonthlyCycles site and I love it! So fun! I've been wanting to use something else along with FF b/c whereas FF is ok, IDK, I've never really been more than "Meh," about it; just a place to enter my data. And I still preferred pencil/paper charting over FF :haha:.

How have you been? :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->