The "TTC Can Suck It!" Thread

My nurse was still out today and the nurse there just told me oh well it's too late!!!!

WTF :gun:

Oh well I'm taking Licrice root 3-7 and added Sellinium to Dhs vitamins!! ;)
I saw that, aaaarrrrggggghhhhh! WTF is wrong with these nurses? It seems like the overwhelming majority of those in the medical profession are just so cold! Ugh!!! :growlmad:

I saw that, aaaarrrrggggghhhhh! WTF is wrong with these nurses? It seems like the overwhelming majority of those in the medical profession are just so cold! Ugh!!! :growlmad:

Be really nice to the nurses when you see them, it really helps pick up their day and you'll be amazed it the difference in their treatment towards you. NOT saying you did anything wrong to begin with....just saying an extra dose of sweet from a few patients can really makeup for the other 90% of patients that make nurses turn cold. IMHO And of course this wont help your current situation...but moving forward, it's helpful. :thumbup:

:blush:Ugh, I have to admit I am guilty of this :blush: Some times it's just like you see the same damn thing every day and you start to get this sense of....oh nothing is different about this :dohh: But I know it's not a good way to be. I say always show appreciation for those nurses that go the extra mile and treat every patient and issue like they are new to them! That helps too...when you are shown appreciation for trying to help someone. Nothing sucks more than trying to be helpful then you are snubbed by the pt as "it's your job" well, you get enough of that and everyone just becomes a "job" and not individual people. Ok, starting to blab. :dohh:

Point is..I understand both sides. I can't speak for ALL health professionals, but you start out with the urgency to help people then majority of people don't show appreciation and your attitude towards helping slowly falls to just doing your job.

This is why I am now in school again for business! lol

I love my nurses she calls me Love bug the other one is Ok just she doesn't know me very well!!!
The only one I won't talk to is the one that screwed up my IUI I told her the Dr and my nurse that I never want to speak to her Again!!!
She's an idiot and I avoid them at All cost!!! :)

:rofl:If you've found a sure way to avoid idiots please let me in on it!

Be really nice to the nurses when you see them, it really helps pick up their day and you'll be amazed it the difference in their treatment towards you. NOT saying you did anything wrong to begin with....just saying an extra dose of sweet from a few patients can really makeup for the other 90% of patients that make nurses turn cold. IMHO And of course this wont help your current situation...but moving forward, it's helpful. :thumbup:

:blush:Ugh, I have to admit I am guilty of this :blush: Some times it's just like you see the same damn thing every day and you start to get this sense of....oh nothing is different about this :dohh: But I know it's not a good way to be. I say always show appreciation for those nurses that go the extra mile and treat every patient and issue like they are new to them! That helps too...when you are shown appreciation for trying to help someone. Nothing sucks more than trying to be helpful then you are snubbed by the pt as "it's your job" well, you get enough of that and everyone just becomes a "job" and not individual people. Ok, starting to blab. :dohh:

Point is..I understand both sides. I can't speak for ALL health professionals, but you start out with the urgency to help people then majority of people don't show appreciation and your attitude towards helping slowly falls to just doing your job.

This is why I am now in school again for business! lol
Oh man, I'm all about the love, always have been! Just the way I was raised. One of the reasons I was doing pre-reqs for nursing school ('til some things came up) so I could be a CNM is that I love feeling good and helping others feel good. In addition I'm hyper empathetic which gets me in trouble at times. That being said, I have very low tolerance nowadays for people's bullshit. When I was preggo with my DS1 and touring the hospital I was a few weeks from giving birth, pie-eyed and in love with ery'thang :haha: (hadn't had my fertility innocence covered in gasoline and set fire to at that point) when I had a nurse with a super nasty attitude tell me I'd get over all my "namby-pamby" ideas of birth and trying to knock us down with her negativity. Seriously, every positive thing we brought up she pissed on. We didn't want all their interventions and we had the head of peds tell us that he wouldn't lose any sleep at night if we killed our baby. We hadn't done anything wrong and were kind and respectful all the way! The staff with my DS2 was a complete 180 and they were all a dream. Anyway, I do believe in treating bitchiness with kindness but seriously, even the kindest of us get beyond fed-up at some point and just say "Well fuck you too!" :finger: lol.

We didn't want all their interventions and we had the head of peds tell us that he wouldn't lose any sleep at night if we killed our baby.

OMG, I hate hearing stories like this and you are better than me because I have a quick temper, especially in my personal life! I probably would have been thrown out in labor! :haha:

We didn't want all their interventions and we had the head of peds tell us that he wouldn't lose any sleep at night if we killed our baby.

OMG, I hate hearing stories like this and you are better than me because I have a quick temper, especially in my personal life! I probably would have been thrown out in labor! :haha:
:rofl: That just put the funniest damn picture in my head lol. With DS1 the nurses got mad at me 'cause I didn't want an epi and wouldn't sit down in a chair (was deeeeeeeeep in labor-land at this point, nearing transition which s-u-c-k-s :haha: , sitting down was not an option!) Thank the moon and stars I ended up with a nurse that was on my page, she was awesome!

Glad you do like your nurses and doc Sis so you don't feel like you need to look elsewhere :) .

Well they where so Awesome in the Begining now that it's been months w them I feel like I'm Lost in a SEA of women!!! :shrug:

They are way better than my old FS I wouldn't recommend them to my Worst Enemy!!
:nope:

Didnt get a call today hopefully she will call me Tom or I'll have to call and start asking questions!!!

That lost in the crowd feeling is rough :hugs: . How's the licorice root going?

I hate it... it makes me feel yucky I take it before bed and take way less then most women do cuz I'm Hypoglicemic so I don't want my sugar to get to low!!
It prob won't do crap but I figured why not!!! :shrug:

Talk to my nurse finally she called Brite and early this Am.... Going in on 12/10 for a scan since I should O that day to see what's going on!!
If the crazy spotting continues then ill go sooner but I gotta lot going on so I'll wait I guess!!

Hope all is well Ladies!!!

Grrrr, hate the mid-cycle spotting :growlmad: . I hope you guys can figure out what's up! And you're right about the licorice root, why not; hell, might trigger somethin' :) .

Well DH made it home last nite so the BDing started this Am!!!

FX some of those drunken soldiers make it to the Ball ;)

I HAVE ARRIVED!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah_zps1566ef61.gif

Loki in an SUV tends to have that effect on me, too. :haha:

Happy New Year, my newest friend! :friends: I hope this year takes it easy on us and sends AF on a vacay! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->