The "TTC Can Suck It!" Thread

Well the :witch: got me on Thanksgiving had Cramps during Blk Friday and now my Dad will be here soon!!

Glad he's coming maybe it will keep my mind off another Failed cycle!!
;)

Really hating TTC at the moment and everyone see for that matter PMS :nope:

Damnit, just damn her, ugh! What does your FS think may be going on? I've definitely been in the hating everyone and everything chair quite a few times :nope: . Ugh, just this whole effing process :cry: . I hope you have a good time with your Dad :hugs: .

Gaaaawwwwddddd, ugh! I really hate the stupid ass crap my body has been doing the last year. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Stupid effing hormones, UGH!!!!! :cry:

*sniff* Thanks Lilly :hugs: . This particular instance I thought I could feel another knot coming up (think fibrocystic breasts but I get them in other places too) and it really started getting me down. The knots have gotten better since I've been on the Vitex and then the progesterone but I've noticed that when my temps stay steady, no knots, when they pull that crazy spike/dip shit that's when the stupid knots come. It's really frustrating b/c I know it's hormonal :cry: . I really am so sick of all these issues. I'm getting worked up too 'cause I don't want to get another BFN when I test in a couple of days. I'm feeling very anxious and frustrated (after being fine this whole cycle for once; guess I spoke too soon :( ) and the hormonal craziness makes it so much worse. Very overwhelmed right now and I just wanna cry :nope: . Instead I've got to pull it together, make dinner and keep this household moving...

:nope::hugs:

Stupid hormones :gun:

Remember when we were 13-17 and couldn't wait to be adults! And then we became adults and our bodies went to hell, wtf?! :dohh:

I knoooooooooooowwwwwww! :dohh: OMFG, how stupid is that shit?! Fuckery, that's what this is, ugh! :rolleyes: :devil: ](*,)

:rofl: Fukery!!!! Thanks sweet I needed a laugh!!!!

Been wanting to rip DHs face off lately but not a good idea w my Dad here!!

I'm pissed that I'm gonna be out another cycle cuz they aren't Open I'm going to take Licorice root and boost Dhs Vitamins!! :thumbup:

FS says its DH sweet he Told me blame it on him it's him!!! :haha:

Anywho my tree won't lite and I need to pack GL w the test Tom!!! ;)

lol! Glad I could make ya laugh Sis. That actually makes me feel better :haha: . It really is the truth though lol.

BFN this morning and I'm not taking it well :nope: . My damn hormones are going insane and I'm getting knots B2B; so painful at times :cry: .

Been pulling some :dohh: with my DH as well, exasperating.

I'll bet mine is to blame too :haha: .

I will have to look up what licorice root is good for.

Hope you got the tree lit! Enjoy your trip :) .

Oh we are moving not a Trip!!!! I wish it was a trip I hate packing haven't packed shit and we close in 9 days and move in 13 !!! :nope:

plus DS2 Bday is in 5 days and oh yea Xmas!!!

My period is completely gone iDK what is going on this is crazy 25 day cycle again w 2 days of bleeding!!! My body is going back to before my thyroid got straight its crazy!! :(

Doh! Sorry 'bout that! :dohh: A trip would definitely be more fun :) . We're moving in a few months too and really need to get on the ball :wacko: .

Maaaaaan, you're busy this month! :argh: A hot bath and a glass of :wine: is about all you want probably, right abooooooouuuuttttt......now!

Oh you know my body has lost its damn mind, this shit is insane, ugh! :growlmad: So you know I hear ya on the body stupid. Do you take meds for your thyroid? If so maybe they need a tweak?

Yes I do take Armour and Cortisol but my BW was good a month or so ago!!!!

I think it's just lack of Fertility meds it had my cycle pushed back to Almost norm then no meds this last month and it jumped right back to a short cycle!! :shrug:

Guess I wait for the call from the FS Tom ..... I can't get 1/2 of this stupid tree lit I'm gonna just throw lites on it and call it good tell we move!! :haha:

Hope the FS gets it in gear then! A Christmas BFP would be sweet :) .

Haha! Silly half-lit tree, what's its problem? Put some tinsel on that beyotch, have a few cups of eggnog and you're better than good :haha: .

We're still trying to decided if we wanna do a tree this year or spend the money on a gazillion lights instead and festive it up around the house. We lurves our Chri'ma lights :xmas23: .

Finally beat you ladies to Walmart and got some cheapies! :haha: They were 97cent though *pout* I grabbed two handfuls and OH looked at me like I was crazy so I only got 4 and even then he wouldn't let me put them in the hand basket :dohh::rofl:

I'm so non-festive :coffee: I think once we have our own house or maybe when we have kids we'll decorate.

I have a ton of lites and decor for Xmas but wasn't putting anything out cuz we will have to pack it up in a week so I thought at least the tree but it's not Behaving at ALL!!! :(

Will update u ladies when I hear from my nurse she prob going to be shocked that I already had my period while they where on Vaca!! :nope:

Finally beat you ladies to Walmart and got some cheapies! :haha: They were 97cent though *pout* I grabbed two handfuls and OH looked at me like I was crazy so I only got 4 and even then he wouldn't let me put them in the hand basket :dohh::rofl:

I'm so non-festive :coffee: I think once we have our own house or maybe when we have kids we'll decorate.
:rofl: I would've gone ahead and shoved those double-fisted tests into the basket anyway or gotten my own damn basket and stared down hubby's crazy look with one of my own :rofl: .

We've always loved the lights even before we had kids, but we're easily amused :haha: .

I have a ton of lites and decor for Xmas but wasn't putting anything out cuz we will have to pack it up in a week so I thought at least the tree but it's not Behaving at ALL!!! :(

Will update u ladies when I hear from my nurse she prob going to be shocked that I already had my period while they where on Vaca!! :nope:
Watching this space then Sis :munch: .

My nurse was still out today and the nurse there just told me oh well it's too late!!!!

WTF :gun:

Oh well I'm taking Licrice root 3-7 and added Sellinium to Dhs vitamins!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->