The "TTC Can Suck It!" Thread

Freakin freaked about my chart I've never had a temp this high ever but of course BFN this Am so who knows!!! :shrug:

Like I said my charts are always lovely but never Add up to Much!!! :(

Yeah, I noticed that spike and keeping my everything crossed for you Sis :kiss: . Charting can be so evil man. I'm going to :ignore: mine as much as possible. Or maybe cuss it out daily :haha: .

I tend to do that Daily and keep tellin myself I'll stop charting but that will Prob drive me More Crazy!!! :haha:

I figured w that high temp I might see something Oh well I'll try Again in a few days!!

Update.... Kinda freakin out yesterday my Cervix was MIA well just checked and found it super high and got a spot of Blood!!!???

Hope it's a good sign and not AF super early!!!

Not charting would 100%, w/o a doubt drive me crazier than doing it :haha: .

Gotta love the MIA cervix :) . Most likely not AF with those sky high temps (even though she does pull some nasty little tricks doesn't she? :growlmad: ) We can always hope for IB now can't we? :xmas23: Was it just that one spot?

Yep just the one spot when I touched my cervix then a Lil brown spotting!!! :shrug:

I went to Wally world and bought all the 88c test so I'll be testing from here on out cuz I need a beta ASAP this time not going thru another Loss!!

Yep, you got the same plan as me :) . I'm not usually an early tester but will be grabbing a bunch of $1 and 0.88 cassettes and testing from 10DPO so I can go on Prometrium ASAP.

Aha!! It's you people that still up all the 88cent tests before I can get any! :grr::haha:

I think I'm gonna buy stock in HPTs, that has to be a billion dollar business!:dohh:

Usually they are out when I go Too today they had a Row so I grabbed em!!! :haha:

Guess we will see what happens Tom gotta get the Energy to cook diner!!! :hi:

Usually they are out when I go Too today they had a Row so I grabbed em!!! :haha:

Guess we will see what happens Tom gotta get the Energy to cook diner!!! :hi:
They were out on at least five out of six trips I've made to the $stores over the last six months! :haha:

Hope dinner was yummy! Our water has been off aaaaaaalllllllll damn day (still off!) 'cause they're doing something or another outside in the parking lot of our apts :growlmad: . Not a bit of warning. So now we got dirty, hungry kids we gotta feed. Chipotle it is! lol

Well I think this Cycle has been a CRUEL Joke.... BFN still and just not feeling it!! :cry:

I was looking at your chart earlier and still hoping. But I know what it's like when you're just not feeling it :cry: .

I'm just going by the IB wouldn't I see a Line by now I got the spot of Blood FRI Am!!??

FX Tom!!!

Some women do but not all of us. With my DS2 I tested BFN three days before BFP. There's definitely still time :) .

Yep went for beta yesterday it was negative so now I wait!!!

Happy Thanksgiving anyway!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->