The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Still no AF and the test I took this afternoon was way darker than the one yesterday. I called the clinic today and the nurse wants me to come in next week. Some bleeding in early pregnancy is common. But no heavy lifting until they can check everything out. So for now I've got my BFP!!

Yaaaaaay!!! I'm so pleased for you :happydance:
You are not allowed to move even one tiny muscle untill next week! Lol except maybe to pee. That is allowed & that is all! :haha:
Have you got a pic of today's test?
Well I think we can safely say up yours to clomid! :)

I really like the up you Clomid comment!!!!! No, no moving thing for me just in case. I'm to scared to be excited and can't really belive it yet. I'll try to get the pics to post not sure if they will from my phone. My first pos in 2 years!!!!

You're allowed to at least get excited about the positive!! You deserve it :) actually make the most of feeling excited before the MS & fatigue sets in and then it feels like ages before you have the energy to feel excited again lol. Although right now I bet the thought of MS & fatigue excites you!! :rofl:
Ooh okay!

thats so great Deputyswife!!!! so very happy for you hun.

Well I ended up having to go for an U/S early this morning cause I'm having really badpain in my pelvic area :( Turns out I have a cyst on my left ovary but I have baby in there with good blood flow and I get to go back on 9-9 to see him/her again!!!! :happydance:

I'm really tired, most everything I eat sound gross after I eat it and Im having a lot of pain from the cyst. But I wouldn't trade it :) I'm so dang happy to be feeling this way Im kinda loving it. Does that even make since? Anyway Happy 24 weeks!!!!! It's flown by hasn't it?

Lol yeah it does make sense. Can they not do anything about the cyst?
Thank you :) it's gone so quick, it's unreal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->