The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Everything is crossed for ya! Keep us updated.

Tizlet is good. Refuses to move up into my expanded tummy and is still hanging out on top of my bladder which is just swell lol.

good luck Deputyswife! let us know!

and Katie... isnt that the worst when they chill out on your bladder hahaha. it sucked when my DD would kick my ribs and move by them and it felt as if they would pop out hahahahaha. but i miss it.

Well ladies, I have some catching up to do but I just wanted to stop in real quick and tell you that i have been put on bedrest at 9wks 3days. I cant stop bleeding so i will probably be on bedrest until after the placenta attaches fully and takes over.
Went to doc yesterday morning, saw a different one cause mine is out of town til next week. He did a scan and baby looks great, moving all around. My cervix is still closed, but I have a bad subchorionic bleed. So bedrest it is. He told me I probably should have already been on bedrest. I think I might switch to him. He said the continued bleeding is not being helped by my hyperemesis.
Bt anyways....thats my update.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I have some catching up to do.

Ah man bless ya. This doctor sounds a lot better! Think you should def switch to him. Feet up :)

Oh well crap!! I think I would switch to the other one as well. Just saty off you feet and let everyone wait on you!!! Thank goodness its summer!!

Hyperemisis is really bad morning sickness. Mine lasted my entire pregnancy.

I haven't yet. It's 1605 in Texas a still no witch. I usually get her in the morning, midnorning at the latest. I have a FRER just to scared to use it.

I want to but I think I might wait for fmu. I have one frer and one digi. If the frer is pos I'm going to do the digi Sunday and give it to the hubby for fathers day!

So I'm still up it's 2322. Still no AF. I said no poas until morning. If I wait untill midnight is that considered morning. I can poas then right?!! :rofl:

No I didn't. But when my hubby got home from work he told me he thought I was pg. But I got a BFN this morning with a frer. :(

Hmm might have to try that. I'm conviced I'm not though now. Damn clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->