The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Well when I went to take the 2nd test the witch got me :( Not only did she tease me this month shes punishing me for thinking I might actually be pg. God I'm a dumbass. I only cried about an hour. The DH thought I was pg to. Ughh why do I have to be broken? Well thats it for me. Now we're NTNP. At this moment in time I don't even want to try anymore.....

Who knows after crying it out with the hubby yesterday, I seem to not be in such a rush anymore. :hugs:

How are you girls? Haven't been on a lot lately so thought I'd see hoe you girls are ;)

Same here! All is good here. Just secured a new house so looking forward to moving in a few weeks! Finally get out of this pokey flat!
You?

i havent been on either!
pretty sure i didnt O. due for AF today but not feeling any AF symptoms... does that usually happen when you dont O?
im sick! with strep and on pain meds. UGH.
how are you guys!!!???
new house!? renting it? whats it look like?!
im still trying to fix our house up. hoping to get my daughters room painted sometime!

Dunno? I don't know much about annovulation. Are you still testing?
Renting, it's lovely, 3 beds & a garden, everywhere has just been decorated too, we was so lucky to get it! They picked us cos I was pregnant (hehe thanks baby!) & they said we was lovely people. Sooo excited!

Kimbre-Even when you don't O you should still shed the lining of your uterus. You should have some symptoms due to hormones. I'll have to go look that up. I think you should test.

Katie-I'mexcited for you!!! We will need to see some pics asap!! lol We are trying to decide if we want to fix up the place were at or just build across the pasture. Who knows we've been back and forth for like a year.

I haven't really kept track of anything this month. I don't even now when or if I O'd. No Clomid stress is really nice. I'm loving it!!!!! This is the first break I've had in two years.

Here's a link to the property which has some photos :)
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-19230693.html/nomsite

Pasture.. Wow that sounds nice. How bigs your place? Glad you're feeling alot stress free! Stress is an evil *******, and very aging! I feel about 28 not 23 thanks to stress, look it too!

so nice!... our house is a huge fixer upper! lol

I'm not sure exactly but it's like 500 acres or so. Been in my hubby's family for ever. I love the new place so pretty. How are you girls?

I'm great :) No baby news. Just taking it one month at a time. Been really busy getting ready for school to start! You getting settled into your house?

Ah good good, you still clomid free?
Yeah settled in, downstairs is all sorted, still got upstairs to do but after the hectic move just taking it easy.

Yes still Clomid free. Thinking I might stay that way not sure yet! That stuff makes CRAZY!! I wouldn't care if upstairs was put together after all that crap you went through. I'd take my time and enjoy it :)

It does sound horrible. Can you do like one month on, one month off it? So your body gets a break but you still get the benefits of clomid.
I would love to leave it all for like a month but unfortunately I have J's dad coming to stay next week so only gotta start it tomorrow :( still I had a week of doing eff all except basic housework :)

Well I just took a test for the hell of it.....I think I just got my :BFP: So I took a digi when I got home it said YES+ I've been thinking I'm out but maybe not! I don't want to get my hopes up :) But this is the first positive I've had in 2 years!!!!!!!! I've been having Af like craps and my bbs are really sore but it's like this before AF too! I'm a little scared :(

Yes for really real! But I've had some bleeding and cramping now so I don't know :( I guess we'll see! FX'D :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->