The Tudors, anyone?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
Does anybody watch it? I work at a video rental place and I've seen a few people rent it, so I decided to get the first 2 disks yesterday, and I'm already on the last episode. Can't wait to go back to work to rent the rest of them! :thumbup:

Yeah watched every single one of them. Thought it was good...Kinda miss it now lol

I watched the first 2 seasons on netflix. Pretty good! Haven't seen seasons 3 or 4 yet, but I'm looking forward to watching them. :)

Tomorrow I get to turn my first set back in for the end of the first season, and the entire second season. I CAN'T WAIT! It's really very good.

YES! YES! YES! I have series 1-3 on DVD too and have watched the series like 4 times! Loser I know! :rofl:

Season 4 starts in April; I can't wait! Although I have to say that I really miss Natalie Dormer!

lol, oh yeah...4 hasn't started yet. that's how dependent on netflix i am...i only knew it wasn't out. :)

Omg is she not in it anymore?! D: I can't wait to catch up - got the next three (so the last part of season 1, and the entire season 2) so I must catch up on them tomorrow. Season 3 is rented out already :( Hope it's back soon!

Omg is she not in it anymore?! D: I can't wait to catch up - got the next three (so the last part of season 1, and the entire season 2) so I must catch up on them tomorrow. Season 3 is rented out already :( Hope it's back soon!

Yeah, hurry up and go watch season 2 so I have someone to talk to about it! :lol:

ooh i love watchin the tudors!!! i got the first 2 seasons on dvd for christmas from OH's mother!! shes a big fan of tudor history so its nice to have someone to talk to about it! plus Jonathan Rhys Meyers is pretty easy on the eye!!!!

HANGON ... i LOVE this and i watched it when it was on ... and i have seasons one and two on DVD ... I didn't even think season three had been on the tv yet ... what the heck have i missed :S ?!

haha nvm .. i was just confused, cos i only have two boxsets...(one and two are in the same box) for some reason i thought i was on season two! but i just had a dizzy moment lol! ooops!

I'm like 2 episode away from finishing the second seasons lol, I'm trying to watch it as much as I can! I might take it to my mom's to watch with me or something, we'll see. :)

OH and I was wondering why Natalie Dormer looked SO FREAKING FAMILIAR! And she's from Casanova! She plays that virgin girl he's supposed to marry or something? And she tells people he raped her, so that he can't sleep around anymore? She had white hair in that though, she looks completely different! She's gorgeous though - love her!

Yes, Natalie Dormer was in Casanova. She is an amazingly talented actress!

I completely agree... can't wait to see her in more things. I finished the second season today, but can't rent the third for a while (promised OH he could rent another show lol). But I am SO SAD about what happened to her. I KNEW it would happen, I just didn't expect it so soon (I watched The Other Boleyn Girl a while back, and also started reading the book - very good!). :( I miss her already.

I think she did an outstanding job in that scene!

Season 3 was okay....certainly didn't compare with seasons 1 and 2.

Have you seen the trailer for season 4 yet? It looks awesome!!

I don't have tv, but I shall look it up next time I'm on a suitable computer! I'm so excited to see the third and fourth seasons, whenever the fourth comes out!

Interesting FYI about Natalie Dormer:

Dormer's ancestor is Jane Dormer, a lady in waiting to Mary I!

Also, apparently, she'll be returning for season 4 (in a dream sequence)

Love The Tudors - just (re)watched Season 3 on dvd...although had to skip Cromwell's execution. That was just awful.

Can't wait for Season 4, although not sure when it hits the screen in the UK?

That is really cool! I would've never known! And I'm SO glad she'll be returning for anything at all! I miss her face! She's so gorgeous. My OH sat there drooling over her while we watched it. I don't blame him one bit!

Had to bump this up.

The 4th and final season starts this Sunday! :yipee: :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"