The Twins

M

mom-on-8/2009

Twin brothers were named Joe and John Jones. The single brother was the proud owner of a dilapidated boat. It happened that John's wife died the same day that Joe's boat sank.

A few days later a kindly old lady met Joe on the street and mistaking him for John, said "Oh Mr.Jones, I am sorry to hear about your great loss. You must feel terrible."

Then Joe spoke up saying "well, I'm not the least bit sorry, she was a rotten old thing from the beginning.

Her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelt like a dead fish and even the first time I got into her she made water faster than anything I had ever seen.

She has a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front. The hole got bigger every time I used her and she leaked like anything.

But this is what finished her. Four guys from the other side of town looking for a good time, asked if I would rent her to them.

I warned them that she wasn't so hot, but they said they would take a crack at her anyway. The result was the crazy fools all tried to to get into her at one time and it was to much for her. She cracked down the middle."

The old lady dropped to the ground in a dead faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->