The Two and Done thread! (For parents of two children who prefer it that way!)

wookie130

Momma to H, O, & C
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Holly, and I'd like to start a group for moms that have two babies or kids, or for current moms that have #2 on the way...and know that they are stopping at two children! :thumbup:

I'm a 36 year-old MARL (mother after recurrent loss) of 23 month-old Hannah, who was conceived on round 4 of Clomid (50 mg) after two consecutive miscarriages, and 6 month-old Oscar, who was our pleasant surprise pregnancy, conceived without the help of fertility medication. We knew we wanted at least two children, and after two repeat c-sections spaced fairly close together, my body is telling me that my child-bearing days are probably over, and that two kids are enough for us! :winkwink: I work full-time outside of the home as a special education teacher, and my parenting style is sort of all over the place...I tried the whole AP (attachment parenting) thing with my daughter as a baby, and I discovered that due to IGT (insufficient glandular tissue) that I was unable to breastfeed, nor was it really a possibility with future kids. I have developed quite a love of babywearing (not because of my daughter, mind you, who HATED being worn! LOL!), as my son really loves it, and it's allowed me to better parent both of my kids at once. I cloth diapered my daughter, and after about 8 months of that, switched full-time to disposables. So, I parent somewhere in the middle of "crunchy" and "traditional" and I just try to do what works for me, and for each of my children as individuals! :thumbup:

I would love for this group to be about anything and everything related to raising two kids at once...the ups, the downs, and all things in-between! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->