The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Well I thought I was supposed to be ovulating on Friday and my temp went down as it did last cycle. Yesterday's temp went up, same as last cycle, but today it's gone down again so I don't know what's going on!!

This is the first month my DH has been home for a 4 week stretch since August and will be the last until June. It seems a cruel twist of fate that my ovulation signs are unclear in the one month than he's around to do the baby dance with me! :cry:

Will be eagerly checking my temp tomorrow and hopefully will join you in the TWW.

Honey,

Its the same with me! I never got a temp shift on my chart!!! But am sure I ovulated coz of the cramps and OPK's were positive for 2 days.

It is my first cycle and I realised they dont work for me coz I sleep with my mouth open! LOL :rofl:

So probably I will switch to vaginal temping next cycle,,...... Fx hopefully I wont need that!

Good luck.

:hug::hugs::hug:

ok girls SYMPTOM SPOT!!!

I woke up this morning and i have been having a pain in my right side its not sharp or crampy its kind of like a tight muscle or pulling muscle any1else ohh and like the past few days i have had a super runny nose?? Don't know if that is a sign of anything but it is not normal for me !!!

ok girls SYMPTOM SPOT!!!

I woke up this morning and i have been having a pain in my right side its not sharp or crampy its kind of like a tight muscle or pulling muscle any1else ohh and like the past few days i have had a super runny nose?? Don't know if that is a sign of anything but it is not normal for me !!!

Heard runny nose is a sign...as pregnancy reduces ur immunity!

Tummy pains...I am having them too.... since I ovulated.....

And ohh I have a got a back ache too... it just kills me sometimes! and breast pain.... OOOOppsss.... I have got every symptom in the book! :rofl::rofl:

Hopefully its out month honey! :baby:

:witch: <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :grr: Stay AWAYYY!!!!!

ok girls SYMPTOM SPOT!!!

Heard runny nose is a sign...as pregnancy reduces ur immunity!

Tummy pains...I am having them too.... since I ovulated.....

And ohh I have a got a back ache too... it just kills me sometimes! and breast pain.... OOOOppsss.... I have got every symptom in the book! :rofl::rofl:

Hopefully its out month honey! :baby:

:witch: <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :grr: Stay AWAYYY!!!!!

Well bbs are not really sore and i ALWAYS have a back ache (big BBS) cause this!! So i can never use this as a sign !!!! I have also in another post mentioned my nasuea on monday night and lastnight my belly felt yuckier then ever!! Also i have a sligh feeling of heartburn with nausea and it is only at night( with my 1st i only got morning sickness at 10pm ) so0o0o yeah I really hope its our month !!!! All of us !!!:happydance:

Ladies when are you all going to be testing ???
I will make a post for just us so let me know when you test or if that ugly :witch: shows!!

I am thinking to start from Jan 5th..... since i ovulated late... .. But I dont think I can hold off till then!

I have my :bfp: but can I follow guys? plus my dearest friend forever 3 is here and I want to see her through.... I love threads like this!!!

buttercup1 I had butterfly feeling in my uterus area on 6 and 7 dpo and I get lucky, I so hope it's the same for you.

TTCSECONDJOY I'll be watching out for you too.........

I have my :bfp: but can I follow guys? plus my dearest friend forever 3 is here and I want to see her through.... I love threads like this!!!

buttercup1 I had butterfly feeling in my uterus area on 6 and 7 dpo and I get lucky, I so hope it's the same for you.

pippin you are more then welcome to join us the more the merrier!!!

Ofcourse you can darling! :hug::hugs::hug:

Let me know when you will be testing and I will put it up as soon as I see it!!!

And just like the other tester threads i will also put up :bfp: , :bfn: , or that ugly :witch:

January 1st-
January 2nd-
January 3rd-
January 4th-
January 5th - keerthy
January 6th-
January 7th-TTCSECONDJOY
January 8th-
January 9th-Oushka
January 10th-
January 11th-
January 12th-
January 13th-
January 14th-
January 15th-
January 16th-
January 17th-
January 18th-
January 19th-
January 20th-
January 21st-
January 22nd-
January 23rd-
January 24th-
January 25th-
January 26th-
January 27th-
January 28th-
January 29th-
January 30th-
January 31st-

Yay thank you. I'm sprinkling so much luck and baby dust on you guys. Let's hope we get lots of :bfp: from this thread. Last one I joined we got 6. Hope It's the same this time!!!!

can i join you too? i ov'd between 24-26 dec. feeling nothing yet though, actually a few niggly pains in my lower stomach
fingers crossed this is a lucky thread!!
:witch: is due about 8th jan but there is no way i'll possibly be able to wait until then lol ive got so many internet cheapies i will p on them for the sake of it lol how sad am i :rofl:

Im due to test 9th Jan.

Im 1 dpo today, possiblity that I Ovd a day earlier than i thought - just waiting for tomorrows temps to confirm it.

Either way I have no symptoms to spot as yet - just had a duvet day today & have backache from barely moving off the sofa since lunchtime :blush:

Lots of sticky baby dust for everyone! :dust:

can i join you too? i ov'd between 24-26 dec. feeling nothing yet though, actually a few niggly pains in my lower stomach
fingers crossed this is a lucky thread!!
:witch: is due about 8th jan but there is no way i'll possibly be able to wait until then lol ive got so many internet cheapies i will p on them for the sake of it lol how sad am i :rofl:

When are you testing ?? I will put it on the board!!!

hmmm i will say 6th jan but i know i'll cave in before that lol

Ok ladies i have moved the tester board to the top of the thread so you can check it easier!!! I will keep it updated as long as you ladies give me the information to do it!!!! Lots of luck and :hugs: hope to be putting lots of :bfp:'s up there!!!!

I'm in the 2ww too! :hi: I am testing January 2nd.

Good Evening Ladies! For those of you who are using opk, can you recommend a brand to me? I am only in cycle day 2, and have never used one before but I want to this month. PLEASE share you wisdom!!

hi jeannette i bought mine off ebay about £2, i know some people think they're crap but they show up when im ov'ing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->