• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Good Evening Ladies! For those of you who are using opk, can you recommend a brand to me? I am only in cycle day 2, and have never used one before but I want to this month. PLEASE share you wisdom!!

I bought some from Ebay.... they have worked quite well as of now....

Today, couldn't complete my dinner {not even half of I normally eat}.... was feeling nauseous n full !!!!! hmmm.... not at all ME!!!!

Fx

:hug:

Ladies i am walking to the video store and will be back soon(PLEASE<PLEASE<PLEASE) Don't let this thread get lost!!!!! BE back soon!!!

Actual testing date is January 2nd for me, but I'll be testing on New Years Eve just to see if theres anything to see before going at a bottle of wine.. :rofl:

Happy 2 ww to everyone, and heres to hoping for nothing but New Year :bfp:'s!

<3

Actual testing date is January 2nd for me, but I'll be testing on New Years Eve just to see if theres anything to see before going at a bottle of wine.. :rofl:

<3

Good luck sweety!

Hope you get a beautiful :bfp:

Loads n loads of :dust: :dust: :dust:
Fx for you!

:hug::hug:

<3

Would you like me to put you down for both days ?? or which one ??

Hmm.... 12 30 am here... see ya all tomorrow girlies.....

Good night n Babydreamz!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

TTCsecondjoy could you add me?

I haven't ov'ed yet but hopefully due to on 1st Jan and therefore testing on 15th Jan (but really will test on the 11th Jan with an early hpt).

Thanks so much girls! Im so excited this month, although for symptom spotting, its been real hard for me this cycle... ive been sick with some type of half arsed cold since Boxing Day.. a runny nose that just wont quit, a half assed cough, and my body accccccccches... dont you just love how preggers symptoms, cold symptoms, and about 83247928645 types of other illnesses all have the same symptoms... :dohh:

Its funny, I read how a few of you havent been able to finish your meals lately... I just had that happen to me tonight as well! :rofl: Although mine may be from my cold, but still! ha! AND it was chinese, thats my favourite!! And I could barely finish half! :cry: At least theres plenty of leftovers!

Andddd you can just put me down for Jan. 2nd, just in case. On New Years Eve I may only be 10-12dpo, so its possible that a pos might not show, but Im realllllly hoping!

Hows everyone else been feeeeeeeling?

:dust: :dust: For everyone! :dust: :dust:

my 2ww is coming up, and coming up very quickly.

i'm currently on cycle day 5, will be O on the 7th. having ivi done on the 5th, 6th, 7th (o day) & 8th(1dpo).

i will test on 10dpo (17th), 11dpo (18th), 12dpo (19th), 13 dpo (20th) & 16dpo (23rd) AF due on the 24th.

if i do become preg (OH PLEASE), i want to see the progression of the bfp's. i will gladly post pictures of the tests. i am going to pick up $store cheapo's for 10,11,12,13dpo & a first response for 16dpo.

FF has me testing on Jan 1st - but thats only 12DPO for me. Can you mark me down for Jan 3rd? THANKS! GOOD LUCK everyone!

You sound very well prepared Jenn! Sounds like a very cool thing to do - seeing the progression of a bfp.
Best of luck this cycle, lots of :dust: to you and here's to hoping that :bfp: comes quick, happily, and healthily!! :mrgreen:

:hugs:

<3

SYMPTOM SPOTTING: WARNING TMI

I am confused now i though i ovulated on Tuesday but today i just had a large amount of CM (surge maybe) it was a little stretchy and creamy i am wondering if this means i need to bd again tomorrow or if my bding from yesterday and Monday night will be good??!! (DH is on pain medication so it is hard to bd every other day)

I am confused now i though i ovulated on Tuesday but today i just had a large amount of CM (surge maybe) it was a little stretchy and creamy i am wondering if this means i need to bd again tomorrow or if my bding from yesterday and Monday night will be good??!

Sounds like it could be a good sign!!:happydance:..

So if you did OV on Tuesday youd be at about 5dpo, almost 6 right now? Symptoms that far along isnt unheard of, but maybe if hes up for it, :sex: just in case? :mrgreen: :rofl:

:dust: :dust:

:hugs:

<3

hmm...you just never know....sending babydust your way hoping for a BFP without to much time spent trying

Im in my 2WW! AF is due on Jan. 6th, so thats when I'll be testing. I have a good feeling about this month; just a gut feeling I have!

I am going crazy. This is our first month TTC. I think I OV on Dec 16. AF should've been here today. I haven't tested yet and it is driving me crazy. Sometimes I have a 28 day cycle, so I am waiting until Jan 1 to test. That should be 16 DPO.

:dust: to everyone!

Well according to FF my AF is due 3 rd Jan i would be testing around there..........
Although I am on CD 88 - ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

According to FF I Ov'd on 26/12. I thought it was 27/12 so Im either 2 or 3dpo... but will leave testing until 9th anyway.

Some odd feelings this morning, like af is about to arrive :huh:
Heavy feeling in abdo & a little bit gassy, cant remember if Ive eaten something that would cause gas tho.
I was woken up by little sharp twinges in abdomen once in the night but they went after 10 mins.

Im only 3dpo at the most so shouldnt feel anything yet... Im prolly just over analyzing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->