• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Can I join in? I am 4DPO today, and will test on Jan 7th. :) No symptoms to report.

Good luck to all you ladies!

Love,
Amy.

Can I join in? I am 4DPO today, and will test on Jan 7th. :) No symptoms to report.

Good luck to all you ladies!

Love,
Amy.

welcome darling!

So ... todays symptoms:

* Breasts hurting very bad last night... had to take off my b*a..... after which they hurt more. Nipples erect..... and painful!
* Dry wretching while brushing this morning.
* Woke up with dull back ache.
* TMI warning
* gassy, bloated and F*rts........ :rofl::rofl: Sorry!
* Dry feeling - No CM today - did see some creamy CM yday!

Hmm...... I think thats it!!!! will report asap.. If I get any new! :)

:hug:

According to FF I Ov'd on 26/12. I thought it was 27/12 so Im either 2 or 3dpo... but will leave testing until 9th anyway.

Some odd feelings this morning, like af is about to arrive :huh:
Heavy feeling in abdo & a little bit gassy, cant remember if Ive eaten something that would cause gas tho.
I was woken up by little sharp twinges in abdomen once in the night but they went after 10 mins.

Im only 3dpo at the most so shouldnt feel anything yet... Im prolly just over analyzing.

Had the same feeling right after my positive OPK.

Fx

Here's some dust for EVERYONE we want a NEW YEAR :bfp:!!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Did anyone have Dry wretching in 2ww.... I forgot to add that... I was gagging this morning while brushing!!!!! I had this last time wen I was preggers...... But never noticed after m/c... But sice yday I am gagging while brushing my teeth!

Hopefully this is my month!

Fx

:hug:

Hi Ladies, can I join you please.

My witch is due on the 6th Jan 09. I really hope she doesn't come. Im hoping to test on the 7th Jan.

I keep trying to look out for symptoms but Im pretty sure its too early right now. I think I'm 5dpo. Since I've ovulated I cant be bothered to bd. Does anyone else feel like that?

Hi Ladies, can I join you please.

My witch is due on the 6th Jan 09. I really hope she doesn't come. Im hoping to test on the 7th Jan.

I keep trying to look out for symptoms but Im pretty sure its too early right now. I think I'm 5dpo. Since I've ovulated I cant be bothered to bd. Does anyone else feel like that?

Welcome honey, I was about to type in the other thread..... asking u to join us over here!
Glad u found it urself.:hug:

Honey Had loads of symptoms... but today there aint many!!!???!!!
am left with sore breasts and bloating... right now.

Hows you?

:hugs:

Ladies i have 13 mins so if i don't get you all up now it will be when i get home from work!!! Thanks for being so patient!!! OOOHH No symptoms cm is dry now!!!

Ok Ladies i think i caught up on all of your testing days im off to work!!! GOOD LUCK LADIES have a good day!!!

You sound very well prepared Jenn! Sounds like a very cool thing to do - seeing the progression of a bfp.
Best of luck this cycle, lots of :dust: to you and here's to hoping that :bfp: comes quick, happily, and healthily!! :mrgreen:

:hugs:

<3

thank you, thank you. i am so very nervous & excited at the same time. :happydance:

Hi Hun - can you add me as testing on the 11 January - I will let you know the outcome -hopefully :bfp:

x x x

Hey everyone!!!

today im feelin a few twinges now and again, more when lie down... also have back ache, dont kno if thats a symptom? im around 7-8 dpo!

Ive had cramping all day, Im only 3dpo. af not even due until 9th Jan so unlikely to be that & I dont *usually* get any af symptoms until its here.

The cramps are actually quite painful, the kind I would usually get during a heavy af & spend the day snuggled on the sofa with a hot water bottle & dosed up on feminax.

HWB is helping but feeling :meep: as its not a symptom I expected or like :(

I dont want to take paracetamol unless I have to but its really baaaaaad.

Could it be a symptom? Perhaps eggie making its way down the tube?!

Ive had cramping all day, Im only 3dpo. af not even due until 9th Jan so unlikely to be that & I dont *usually* get any af symptoms until its here.

The cramps are actually quite painful, the kind I would usually get during a heavy af & spend the day snuggled on the sofa with a hot water bottle & dosed up on feminax.

HWB is helping but feeling :meep: as its not a symptom I expected or like :(

I dont want to take paracetamol unless I have to but its really baaaaaad.

Could it be a symptom? Perhaps eggie making its way down the tube?!

Possible! I had the same kinda cramps...... and I just felt like :witch: was aroud the corner! If you go back a few pages u can see me complaining abt the same kinda cramps....

Fx may be they are a good sign for us!

:hug::hug:

Loads and loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for a NEW YEAR :bfp:!!!!

SYMPTOM SPOTTING: WARNING TMI

I am confused now i though i ovulated on Tuesday but today i just had a large amount of CM (surge maybe) it was a little stretchy and creamy i am wondering if this means i need to bd again tomorrow or if my bding from yesterday and Monday night will be good??!! (DH is on pain medication so it is hard to bd every other day)

If it's creamy at all then you have already ovulated hon, yay!!!

Lots of people again in this cycle I can't wait to see who joins me in first tri. I have all my fingers toes and legs crossed (I can do that now you lots can't hehehehe) will be watching closely girls. xxxx

hey guys, can you add me for testing on the 31st...I think the december thread is lost and I wasn't on it anyway as I only joined in before christmas. Is that ok??

Still waiting for my december witch visit...but no show. testing again on the 31st. fingers crossed. xx

Woohoo, I guess we were in store for an updated thread for Jan! I think I'll be testing from Wednesday all the way through to January if AF doesnt come!

As for the moment, latest symptoms are sore nips still - been going on constantly for a week and a half now. Got some heartburn at the moment and few twinges here and there! Will update if anything changes.

Good luck ladies!

Ladies I just got home from work!! And i wanted to make sure that my list for your testing is complete please take a look at it and if you are not on there please remind me of the day!!!! Thanks again!!

Ladies i wasn't even thinking about it when i made my other post tonight but i think i oved and i think i caught that eggie tonight YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA I hope so OMG i am so excited now !!!!!!!!! Good night ladies me and dh are going into the bedroom to cuddle up and watch some TV!!!!

Hey there :) I will be testing January 8th if I can wait that long (I know I will probably cave beforehand!) Please add me to the list. Can't wait for us to get our BFPs!!

Ladies i wasn't even thinking about it when i made my other post tonight but i think i oved and i think i caught that eggie tonight YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA I hope so OMG i am so excited now !!!!!!!!! Good night ladies me and dh are going into the bedroom to cuddle up and watch some TV!!!!

OOoo hope so hon! Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->