The Type of Coffee you Drink says.....

Mumtimestwo

Reaction score
I am reading quite an interesting book all about signals you give off as to what kind of person other people see you as (very deep). I should warn you though, these are NOT my views so don't get offended

It made me laugh yesterday as the section I was reading was all about the coffee you drink and what it says about you.

Espresso - Instant hit, caffeine burst, no pleasure, no nice frothy milk, foam, cream etc - just full on caffeine. This equates to hard living, full on night life and then trying to recover the morning after. No pain no gain attitude towards life, have highs and lows of life and don't suffer fools.Sex life - keep the instant hit in mind.

Black coffee drinker - Similar tone to the above, avoids the trappings of self comfort and luxury of frothy milk, no frill is what you get here, a hint of minimilism (it that how you spell it?) Very adult and cool, generally direct when talking to people and driven / competitive. Quiet and moody with burts of being too loud (booze fuelled usually). Good friend, collegue or partner

Latte drinker - Cosy, reliable you know where you are with a Latte drinker. They drink infantile drinks so are infantile themselves (lol). Tend to roll over on their sweeter sides when under pressure. Low on flavour but BIG on security blanket. They avoid confrontation , but would rather get someone else to do the awkward stuff. Loyal and grab life by both hands.Look for the cuddly toys on the bed....

Cappuccino Drinker -Extrovert and optimistic, all about style and substance. Happy in the board room or reading a trashy magazine with feet up on the desk. Its an 'experience' rather than a drink. Like nice things but not obsessed. Touchy feely, like to start but not so good at finishing. What would have Freud said.....

Instant drinker - No frills, you take life firmly on the chin. Seem cheerful but tend to procrastinate, don't like to conform. Probably alergic to any pretentious behaviour and come out in spots

Decaf Soya drinker - Eco worrier more than Eco warrior. Bit picky and fussy. Body is a temple mantra. Thoughtfull, kind and considerate.

Frappucino drinker - Townie, don't frap too early, its not cool ! especially with our UK weather. Cutting edge type of person but not sure when to get on the bandwagon or when to come off. Favours style over substance (ouch!) Easy come easy go is your view. Will try most things once....especially if a celeb has done it !

The no coffee drinker - WHAT !!!! Get over it man

I need a coffee after that.....

Lol I have skinny flavoured lattes with extras!

What about mocha though? I love a good mocha.

Where's the ones that like regular coffee with cream and sugar???

Lol, i drink black coffee. Sounds about right. Thats why i stay away from booze.

no coffee drinker here - but it says nothing about those that eat coffee beans :rofl: yummy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->