The Ultimate "Driving Test" Thread!

Guys help! Lol
In revising for my theory but I'm finding that hard lookin after a baby, the theory is ok not too bad but how did you guys manage to revise whilst taking care of baby?

I really hope I can take it by the end of this month, how long did you revise before taking the test?
I'm using driving test success CD x

I had to do it at nap times or when hubby was home, I did it where I just took mock test after mock test, maybe 2-5 a day for a week or two before booking it :)

I just kept doing mock tests and flicked through the hi way code. Only revised for a week I'm crap at revising lol

I passed just over 2 years ago. I was 18. I failed twice first :(

First time 2 minors 1 major. Second 1 minor one major. Third time 4 minors and pass!

They were all horrible haha. When I failed I had this really creepy man assessor but when I passed I had a Lovely friendly man which definitely made a difference!

Only got one question wrong on my theory test though, that was easy peasy xx

Guys help! Lol
In revising for my theory but I'm finding that hard lookin after a baby, the theory is ok not too bad but how did you guys manage to revise whilst taking care of baby?

I really hope I can take it by the end of this month, how long did you revise before taking the test?
I'm using driving test success CD x

I got the pc disk and did it over and over and over until I got 100% every time. The questions and answers were exactly the same on the actual test as on the disk so it was a doddle. Can you do it when baby's sleeping? Xx

Yeah I will try do it everytime his busy with something or sleeping lol
I've revised for like a month but forgot about it for another month so il need to practise from start again
It was going well though I sort of memorised most answers and some are just common sense

I passed nearly 2 years ago when I was 17, after 15 lessons! Failed first time but then passed second. I hadn't done a hazard perception before my theory so just scraped through! X

Resurrecting this thread too . I have my automatic test on Friday ! Bricking it !

Well after 3 years learning on and off, I finally have my practical test booked for April! Ahhh so scared! Haha xx

So just 2 days till driving test on Friday . I'm revising the highway code again lol

Thanks Lula . Oh has gone to boots to get me that rescue remedy spray ... have a feeling my nerves could be a big reason for failing . Read the entire thread last night and was so happy you passes in the end ! : )

The rescue remedy spray works and I also recommend having a couple of paracetamol too!

It helps for some weird reason.

Thank you, can't believe I passed in the end, thought I was going to be a learner forever lol.

How many tests have you done? xx

Not exactly anywhere close to doing my practical but I've recently started doing lessons and I'm absolutely loving it lol! Theory is also booked and I'm hoping I pass that first time, any tips? x

I did 50 in a manual and about 15 in automatic , which is what I'm learning in now . My theory test is up in August , so really need to pass by then . X

Not exactly anywhere close to doing my practical but I've recently started doing lessons and I'm absolutely loving it lol! Theory is also booked and I'm hoping I pass that first time, any tips? x

Revise! Revise! I did the all driving test success CD , which was a great help and harder than the actual test . Hazard perception is great on that CD too . X

The rescue remedy spray works and I also recommend having a couple of paracetamol too!

It helps for some weird reason.

Thank you, can't believe I passed in the end, thought I was going to be a learner forever lol.

How many tests have you done? xx

Sorry didn't read that properly . This is my first one : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->