The Ultimate "Driving Test" Thread!

Ive hearda few people who say they "knew" theyd failed at the very begining and passed!

I did this. I went a little bit too fast into the very first mini roundabout after leaving the test centre (less than one minute from the centre :rofl:). I saw her tick a box which I thought was the serious box, so thought thats it over. But it wasnt and I passed :thumbup:

Congrats on the recent passes :thumbup: good luck to everyone who has a test/theory coming up :flower:
Sorry i've been awol i have just finished college and start my job monday so been a bit crazy haha :haha: still not got my own car but seeing as i have a job now hopefully will soon! I also have experience driving both :thumbup: insured on alans and mums, alans is manual and mums auto i gotta say i love auto :haha:
Lula i dont have powersteering on alans car either and it is sooooo hard to do manouvers and also be careful driving into spaces, dont go for ones near a wall , we did this and i had to burn rubber driving over a massive curb because we coudlnt get out front normally because the we would have hit the wall and because of the one way system we had to do that, i was so embarrassed! :blush: everyone would've been like "women drivers :dohh:" :haha:

I passed mine July 2009 1st attempt. I got 11 minors. I had to reverse around a corner (my least favourite) and reverse into a parking space.

I was adament i'd failed as 10mins into the test I was driving on a road and was unsure of the speed limit so I stuck to safe 30mph and then the test person said "you do realise this is a national speed limit zone" DOH!

Passed my theory this morning! 47 out of 50 on my multiple choice and 54 out of 75 on my hazard perception - they took 5 points off my for inappropriate clickling lol but so so pleased!

Passed my theory this morning! 47 out of 50 on my multiple choice and 54 out of 75 on my hazard perception - they took 5 points off my for inappropriate clickling lol but so so pleased!

Yay, well done x

Well done isabelsmummy :) :woohoo:

I passed my theory first time 49 out of 50 on the questions and 1 mark over whatever the pass mark is for hazard perception because I never actually got it - what to me was a hazard wasn't to the computer :shrug:

In my practical I passed first time with 2 minors - 1 for speeding (it was only 3mph above limit but my instructors car had it digital how fast you were going otherwise I'd have got away with it :dohh:) and the other was because I didn't go up into 4th gear at 30mph because there was a guy next to me I know was gonna cut me up - which he did :haha:

I need to resurect this thread.

Have got my theory on Thursday and am bricking it!

I keep doing practise tests but the same questions keep coming up over and over. Im sure im going to fail :(

I need to resurect this thread.

Have got my theory on Thursday and am bricking it!

I keep doing practise tests but the same questions keep coming up over and over. Im sure im going to fail :(

You'll find that 90% of the questions are common sense - I just boned up on my signs and stopping distances.

I was more nervous about the hazard perception part but I ended up blowing it away! Trust me, you've nothing to worry about. You'll do great :)

Yep honestly its common sense. Read through after you have finished. MAKE SURE you do this as you can guarantee you mis-read or need to change answer. Dont rush you have loads of time x

A lot of the questions in the theory are the same but worded differently :) good luck!

I've got my driving test in 2 weeks - had my mock test tonight and I failed :-( I messed up my reverse around the corner - which I have had no problem with at all for the last two months I am so disappointed! Also got elven minors but I think I can shave off half of them by a week on monday :)

I passed the theory :) got myself all worked up over stopping distances and not a single question on then!

Thank you ladies. Going to try and aim to be test ready by mid September ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->