The Voice UK or Britains Got Talent?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm loving The Voice UK over BGT!

What about you and why?

Britains Got Talent !

David Walliams really makes this series better. Besides, The Voice is on too early and clashes with bedtimes.

I love David Williams on BGT, I think he's one of the reasons I will still watch it!

I never watch either when it's on, we sky+ it and avoid Facebook for a couple of hours :lol:

I'm loving both so I can't vote!!!!!
I watch BGT and I love the Simon-David banter and some of the acts are fabulous, but then I sky plus The Voice and I love that too. I like the Voice because of the singing obviously, but I like all 4 of the coaches!
I like both... So there :rofl:

I'm sure I set up a tivo series link for The Voice when it first started but my tivo has its own mind and records what it thinks I would like, rather then what I actually want!

I love David William on BGT, I think he's one of the reasons I will still watch it!

I never watch either when it's on, we sky+ it and avoid Facebook for a couple of hours :lol:[/QUOTE]

^^^ I sky+ but keep forgetting to record BGT :dohh: I love David Walliams :cloud9:

The voice is a really good concept! The name dropping is getting a little annoying but on the whole I love it!

I refuse to watch BGT on principle - cant stand Cowell or Holden, both up themsleves something chronic! Pay the licence fee so why not make use of a talent show that doesnt blast you with ads every 5 seconds, seems cool, want to see what happens after blind auditions. :D

Jojo you can set up up to record te series not just one show :D

The Voice! I didn't even get through the first episode of BGT, so boring.

I do however want to punch Jessie J right between the eyes.. unbelievably irritating with her stupid head nodding, miming to every song and constantly interrupting people... tosser

I like both but for me the only reason I really watch BGT is to get some serious Cowell perving in :sex:

the voice! not into bgt and never have been :shrug: I dont like the judges either. amanda holden bugs me!

Another for the voice although its best compared against x factor and it wins hands down there too!!! The concept is brilliant, the first impression is the one they are judge on, their voice not their looks. Also like how they get to pick who judges them if more than one likes them unlike x where they could get lumped with Louis.

The Voice, I have a nosy at BGT now and again but thats only to get my Simon fix ;)

I love BOTH.

BGT:
I really love David, he cracks me up and i think David and Simon have a great chemistry.............. however the two female judges need replacing. I also love Ant and Dec but david is out shining everyone.
Some of the acts are really good and some just crack me up.............wheres my keys wheres my phone.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Voice:

I really like this show, i think will is so sweet but like another poster said Jessie J..........is SO annoying..................eys closed, head bopping, singing along makes me want to punch her in the face to!

The Voice i love it, Danny is annoying aswell as jessie though, how he always looks at Will for reassurance and i can't explain why but he really annoys me sometimes. I HATE when they hover their hand over the button and then take it away so they can see the audiences reaction. why!!?!

I can't watch BGT any more and have to switch the tv off until take me out comes on. It is so boring, just the same old crap and i can't stand alesha dixon x

I watch the Voice first and then we can fast forward the ads on BGT but we usually just have it on in the background whilst I have my Saturday night curry!!!

Agree with Emma though Jessie J is really grating on my nerves. And then when she sings what she wants to say ARGH Do one Jessie!!!

The Voice then BGT on itv+1 :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->