The Voice UK or Britains Got Talent?

Im liking the voice more as i like the fact its about the actual voice, and i have never been a big fan of BGT any way :haha:

*requests thread to be moved to tv&film*

:smug:

The Voice! I love it. I record BGT and watch it afterwards though so I can skip all the damn adverts. The Voice doesn't have any :cloud9: but ITV's are like 10 minutes long!

Oh i am loving the voice, Will.I.Am is just gorgeous and so is Danny!! I thoought i wouldnt enjoy it but im actually enjoying it more than BGT?! x

I get to watch both too :smug:

I love the anticipation of the voice but loving the banter and randomness of BGT.

I tend to watch bits and pieces though.

I love The Voice, but do watch BGT when The Voice finishes - need my Cowell fix :haha:

I prefer the voice, ive always liked singing shows so that is probably why but i watch BGT straight after on +1 or the next day

I haven't watched The Voice, it all seems a bit dramatic for my liking :lol:
I watch BGT if I'm at my mum's and it's on. I don't get a luck-in with the telly in my house!

The voice!! I think I'm actually in love with will.i.am and danny donoughue !!! Lol

I do watch bgt but honestly I find it more of a humilation show and x factor.

Danny really got on my nerves on this weeks one.

I'm loving both!!

I'm also a little bit in love with Will.I.Am. He's amazing :haha:

I can't stand bgt now a days. I'm loving the voice though xx

The voice! BGt is good but I love Will.I.Am I'd quite like to have his babies :blush:

I have no idea what the voice is ? lol

It is a programme on the BBC. It has four singers (Tom Jones, Will.I.Am, Jessie J and Danny O'Donoghue) who judge blind auditions, they cant see the singer so judge soley on their ablity to sing. If no one turns round them the auditionee isnt through but if one or more does they are. If more than one turns then the person auditioning gets to chose which team they go.

I hate Jessie J with a passion, shes up there with Ben Fogle on my hate list..the way she bounces her head around and sings..urghh, I just cant watch it because of her so BGT all the way for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->