The Voice

DanielleM

Reaction score
Well girls we are getting 'The Voice' on 24th March (I think).

The judges are Will.I.Am, Jessie J, Tom Jones and Danny O'Donaghue (the script).

Presenters are Holly Willabooby and Reggie Yates.

I think it should be good with a big massive added bonus compared to the X Factor..............it is aired on BBC1 so no bloody adverts!!!

Who is watching?

I will be! I thought Cheryl Cole was supposed to be doing it though? :wacko:

xo

Im really looking forward to it, looks really good :thumbup: shame about willabooby though she does my head in :dohh:

xx

I quite like Holly when she was on the Xtra Factor she might be ok. I am glad cheryl is not doing it though. I think Tom Jones is a bit of a pompous tit so not looking forward to him!! :rofl:

I love the US version so I will definitely give it a go too. Love Holly she is a great role model :thumbup:

meeeee, hope the xfactor girls watch too, i miss my weekend giggles!

Me too Blah, we will have to spread the word to the X Factor girls!!!

Im really liking the set up!

sam buttery - most unfortunate name ever :rofl: bless him

Wasn't impressed tonight overall. The talent on the US version is SO high. The only one I really liked was the redhead at the end.

i liked the guy with the hat!

I loved it tonight, only caught the last half hour, but I'm definitely going to watch next week.
I love the concept and that they're judged on their voice not looks. Very refreshing.

I loved it :)

Taking music back to the way it should be.. all about the voice and not the look x

I thought it was really good, I loved how all the judges sang a song at the beginning, showing they all can sing and have some credibility. I think it makes a refreshing change from the X Factor.

Well, I need some 'Saturday Night Mindless TV' so it came down to Voice vs Britains Got Talent, and I much preferred the Voice, as BGT just seems to formulaic now - mad weirdo - check. surprisingly good weirdo - check. Delusional Teenagers - check. I'll stick with the Voice I think!

I am a huge fan of Iron Maiden and the BBC asked their leading singer Bruce Dickinson to be a judge. After seeing the programme, it would have been really bad if he had said yes but I'm so very glad he didn't.

We watched it on BBC i player and really enjoyed it, thought it was quite a refreshing show, I thought the red head was excellent at the end to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->