the wait is KILLING me!

navywife04

Reaction score
Soooo....

I'm now 13DPO. I have felt like I have been going to start my period for 4 days now! :dohh:

I have always 30 day cycles since I came off of the pill last October.
My period was due on thursday, the 21st. It is now Sunday and I already know I'm not going to start today because I always start first thing in the morning!!!
I took a test yesterday, negative.
I don't know what the chances are of my first month charting in the whole 8 months of trying....that it would be the first month I have ever ovulated late..... therefor should be expecting my period late!
Can anyone look at my chart and see if my temp drop this morning mean AF might be coming?
The suspense is killing me!
When should I test next? I figured since tomorrow is my 14 DPO, is that when I should expect my period?

I figured since tomorrow is my 14 DPO, is that when I should expect my period?

not really hun, that all depends on the individual, as my cycle is 32 days long, 16 before ov 16 after. so for me i would come on 16 DPO..

good luck hun xx

Oh really? I could be waiting for awhile then, Huh??!!

didnt want to read and run hunny sorry, i dont chart so cant help with that but just wanted to wish you luck and hope you get your bfp soon x

my periods are often all over the place, i am 5dpo and dying to test although its way to early lol.... we've been TTC 3years feels like forever what for of ovulation tracking do you use?

I just started doing my temperature this month and have been doing OPK's the past 2 months. So I haven't really learned about when I ovulate until now. All I know is my body has been like clockwork up until this month!

I'm only 1 DPO and already wanting to run to the store to get a test!! Good Luck for your BFP!! The best thing I've done in the past is get to $1 store cheapies and test everyday (sometimes twice hehe) it's cheap and I don't feel guilty buying them. Let us know what happens hun!

You temp dropped today... That's not a good sign.
Did you do something different this morning?

well, my temp has been hard to take because I always wake up several times a night. So the past 2 days I was testing around 9 in the morning after 3 full hours of sleep and today I tested around 7am after 5 hours of sleep.. does that make a difference?

well, my temp has been hard to take because I always wake up several times a night. So the past 2 days I was testing around 9 in the morning after 3 full hours of sleep and today I tested around 7am after 5 hours of sleep.. does that make a difference?
My temp are lower when early in the morning.

So if I wake at 7am and took the temp, and went back to sleep, and then wake up at 10, even though I only had 3 hrs sleep, the temp would be higher:winkwink:

sooo.. I could still be in the clear?? Guess I will find out tomorrow! Thanks hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->