the waiting starts ... testing 15th May

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hello,

So I have come to the conclusion im starting the TWW. Anyone wanna join me making it a bit more relaxing.

Heres to out :bfp: lets hope the :spermy: gets us xxx

Hi,:hi:

I would like to join you....:thumbup: I'm testing May 16th... I pray that we get our :bfp: this month...:hugs:

Welcome londoncharles... Lets get some PMA going in this thread :) xx

Im testing 14-16th May, can I be in?

me too. due to start testing 5-15. i will prolly torture myself by testing early, like starting the 12th :)

I'm testing 14th-16th, well I can wait that long. Lots of luck to everyone x

I will never last that long - I am a POASaholic lol xx

I am due to test 16/05 but I go to Egypt on holiday on the 14/05 and I don't know whether to test on the 16th or not. If it's a BFN I know it will spoil the holiday but I know I will spend the whole time waiting for AF to show!

I've come to join you lovely ladies if you don't mind.

Got +OPK's Sun & Mon so due to test on 15th.

GL to everyone and Fx we all get a :bfp:

I am due to test 16/05 but I go to Egypt on holiday on the 14/05 and I don't know whether to test on the 16th or not. If it's a BFN I know it will spoil the holiday but I know I will spend the whole time waiting for AF to show!

If it were me, I would need to test for my own peace of mind.

Fx it'll be a :bfp: but if not then it means you can go out and have a really good drink to cheer yourself up without thinking about having to go to work with a hangover!!

He girls - just a quick post to before I go to work! One morning - bites the dust. one more closer to testing day :) xx

Need a bit of help. Sat at my desk at work and getting af like achin and pains. I know its way to early to be anything happening. Do u think after all this waiting the witch could show up really early! Xx

Hi all,

I'm due to test on the 14th so I'd love to come and join you all.

FX for :bfp: for all.

x

*poke*

I'm testing the 14th-15th. As i won't test on the 13th lol.
xx

Hello
I am due to test around the 13, 14,15th will prob wait til i am atleast a day late!!
Good luck everyone!! x x

If it were me, I would need to test for my own peace of mind.

Fx it'll be a :bfp: but if not then it means you can go out and have a really good drink to cheer yourself up without thinking about having to go to work with a hangover!!

Never thought of it like that! My suitcase will be filled with tests and sanitary items and some paracetamol for the hangover just incase I get a bfn!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed for you and thanks for the advise x x x x x :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->