the waiting starts ... testing 15th May

Hi Heidi,

All you symptoms point to pregnant? maybe leave it a week and test again if still no af, soon people don't get a possitive result untill weeks in to the pregnancy.

I m really tired and and full of the cold at the moment, going to put my doctors test in to the docs in the morning, should get the results on Friday afternoon, hopefully it comfirms that im pregnant. I won't relax until its confirmed.

Take care hunxx

Thanks hun, but I am testing again today lol. I just cant wait, I am 6 dpo today and I will be putting another one into docs tomorrow also. Will see how it goes, if I get negative or a stupid faint line today then I will leave it til next week.

:hugs: for you feeling under the weather, but that's a good thing, it means bubs is taking all your good stuff to help it grow, so you get left with the crap lol.

Let me know how your docs test goes xxxx

Hi Heidi,

All you symptoms point to pregnant? maybe leave it a week and test again if still no af, soon people don't get a possitive result untill weeks in to the pregnancy.

I m really tired and and full of the cold at the moment, going to put my doctors test in to the docs in the morning, should get the results on Friday afternoon, hopefully it comfirms that im pregnant. I won't relax until its confirmed.

Take care hunxx

Thanks hun, but I am testing again today lol. I just cant wait, I am 6 dpo today and I will be putting another one into docs tomorrow also. Will see how it goes, if I get negative or a stupid faint line today then I will leave it til next week.

:hugs: for you feeling under the weather, but that's a good thing, it means bubs is taking all your good stuff to help it grow, so you get left with the crap lol.

hey hun did you test yet?

Hello guys.... sorry have been away from BB been really poorly and not sure how things are going to go in the next few weeks ... how is everyone xxx

Hi Heidi,

Take care hunxx

did and im pretty sure there is nothing there today. boobs still hurt like hell and im pretty much certain my ovaries are causing the pain I have been getting Ugh!
Pretty sure I am not pregnant though hun xxx

Hello guys.... sorry have been away from BB been really poorly and not sure how things are going to go in the next few weeks ... how is everyone xxx

I wondered where you had got to! You're probably feeling poorly hun cos bubs is taking all ya good stuff so you'll be prone to allsorts now. try not to worry xxx :hugs:

nah my doc thinks that I may MC :( am not in a great place right now. had a scan and saw the early stages taking place which if im honest has made it worse xx

nah my doc thinks that I may MC :( am not in a great place right now. had a scan and saw the early stages taking place which if im honest has made it worse xx

Oh hun :hugs::hugs: im so so sorry. I am here if you need to chat privately xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Heidi,

Take care hunxx

did and im pretty sure there is nothing there today. boobs still hurt like hell and im pretty much certain my ovaries are causing the pain I have been getting Ugh!
Pretty sure I am not pregnant though hun xxx

oh, im sorry you ahve to go through all this, i hope you feel better soon:kiss::hugs:

Hello

Hopefull:) sorry to hear about your scan, if you need to talk, you know where i am.xx

Heidi - Sorry to hear no lines, maybe next month will be your month, ive got to ring the doctors at 5ish to get my results confirmed, oh i hate the waiting. Will udate later. xx

Hello,

Phoned the doctor yesterday and he said ive got a weak positive so need to put another sample in on Monday morning. They said it's just cause im not 5 weeks yet, so need to make sure hcg levels are going up. Did another test at night time myself and the lines came up within seconds so pretty sure the test on monday will come back defo positive, got an appointment with the doctor on tuesday morning then to make an appointment with the midwife and get my books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->