the waiting starts ... testing 15th May

Imon that rollacoster too - I just have the aching still and had about a 10 sec pinch today but am prob just looking for it so its there.

xx

I've had less symptoms today than the rest of the week. Bbs don't hurt, cm almost dried up, ok energy. Slight cramping everyonce in awhile, and a headache still. I'm leaving for the weekend now so that should take my mind off being in the middle of the tww! Good luck ladies! :bfp:'s all around!!!

can i join too af is due 16th so will be testing then or maybe 15th if im inpatient

I've had less symptoms today than the rest of the week. Bbs don't hurt, cm almost dried up, ok energy. Slight cramping everyonce in awhile, and a headache still. I'm leaving for the weekend now so that should take my mind off being in the middle of the tww! Good luck ladies! :bfp:'s all around!!!

This sounds so like me!. Ended up thinking that all the cramping I had on 3/4/5 dpo was in my head. Am now 9dpo, boobs feel slightly fuller but could be as I took of my gel bra (makes them a size bigger):winkwink: Had creamy/lotiony/wettish cm on 7dpo at night and bleeding gums in the morning of 8dpo but today everything has disappeared..

How many dpo are you? When are you going to test? Would like to test tomorrow but don't know if its to soon and don't want to waste a test!

Enjoy your weekend & hope we all see a BFP by next week.

I'm only 6dpo right now:nope: I really don't want to test until at least next sat 5/15. I will probably cave and test before then though. My symptoms feel alittle different than last month. Last cycle my bbs really hurt my entire tww and I felt sick to my stomach the whole last week of the tww. None of that this cycle. Hopefully means good things!

i am hoping that lack of symptoms is a good sign lol, because last month i had all the pregnancy symptoms and i got a bfn... so squait18_02 it could be a good sign feeling diffeent from last cycle...

Another morning gone.

I wondered if I could run something by you all?

This morning I woke up convinced I definitely wasn't pregnant! Don't ask me why but the thing is...

I am now:

Starving all the time but feel really sick whenever I eat anything.
Bloated
Gassy
Heavy (.)(.)s
And feel generally full and heavy.

To be honest I feel pretty rubbish but don't know if I'm just fooling myself. What does anybody else think? Feel?

Thanks x

:hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh and I forgot also that I keep getting dizzy spells, like a low blood pressure feeling but for no reason (i.e. I haven't just got up quickly or anything!)

these sound soooooo hopeful :) I really hope you get you :bfp: all my syptoms have gone so reckon im out :( xx

Can I join?

Im due to test on the 15th May also. Here is what has happened so far...

3&4DPO I was having alot of EWCM. Yesterday I was shopping and had a short sharp pain, enough to make me stop in the middle of the aisle and shout "ouch!" I must have looked crazy lol.

Right now, as I type, Im getting lots of heavy pressure/cramps. I know its not AF yet, so im still hopeful.....for now!!

Hi ladies...:flower:

I'm really trying not to think about my symptoms...:wacko: i can't wait until friday comes..:happydance::test: :test:

Hi everyone,

Is anyone still using this thread?

I was just wondering how everyone was getting on and how we're all feeling as we come towards our testing week...

FXs for everyone and lots of sticky :dust: for everyone still in this cycle

Hi everyone,

Is anyone still using this thread?

I was just wondering how everyone was getting on and how we're all feeling as we come towards our testing week...

FXs for everyone and lots of sticky :dust: for everyone still in this cycle

Hi lauraclili! I've still been checkin this thread. I'm feeling nervous about testing. I'm tired of :bfn:'s! I feel a little different than I did last cycle, but I'm still getting used to pms off bcp's. I'm not quite in tune with my body yet. How about you? how are you feeling?

af is due on the 15th and I may test the 13th... this wait is painful!!! I hope we get BFP this weekend!!!

I am still here !!! I had burning nipples for about an hour and thats all I have to report :( hope you guys are all possitive xxx

i am so proud i have no caved in early, cant afford a test untill pay day and then ill wait till the next day so i can use fmu so i can only test on the 14th which is good i guess, it is close enough to the 15th

I am 9dpo today.... and really want to go and buy a FRER. because of my POAS addiction I have no tests in my flat. I am hoping I can last a couple more days :) xx

yeah try and wait hun, because you are prob just implanting or have not yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"