The walking dead thread, season 3, premiere starts October, news, vids and spoilers

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Well really no longer a trailer as we are just past the second episode and may I say i think its great, post your comments so we can discuss whats happening in each episode and what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZ0mu8Ey6A

Season 3 to be aired in October and I can't wait, ill post some videos and spoilers so you can see whats coming up and what to expect

looks terrifying!

Hurrah! I was just thinking about this show!
Any news on how many episodes this season?
Last season was ridiculous - like 7 episodes, or something like that?
There has better be more this year! :growlmad:

There was 6 in the first season. The next season will be:

Episode 7 - What lies ahead (oct 16th)
Epi 8 - Blood letting
Epi 9 - Save the last one
Epi 10 - Cherokee Rose
Epi 11 - Chupacabra
Epi 12 - Secrets
Epi 13 - Pretty much dead already

The season ends on November 27th, thats the last episode until season 3

ARGH!!!!
How cheap!
They split a normal season into two years... :grr:
Oh well. I'll think of it as a Hallowe'en special or something! :haha:
Thanks for the links and the episode list! :)

ARGH!!!!
How cheap!
They split a normal season into two years... :grr:
Oh well. I'll think of it as a Hallowe'en special or something! :haha:
Thanks for the links and the episode list! :)

Ill keep updating with spoilers as I find them. Might rewatch last seasons till this one starts

Nnnnoooooooooo I don't have FX! I love love love love this, does anyone know when it's back I 5?

Nnnnoooooooooo I don't have FX! I love love love love this, does anyone know when it's back I 5?

I think you can prob find the episodes somewhere online to watch or get, but not sure where if you can't wait for it to be showed on channel 5. I don't think channel 5 show until january sadly. Im trying to mem from last series

Oh great stuff can't wait, I never watched it until it came to ch 5 last time but will be watching on FX this time!!

I can't wait :dance:

This is currently my favorite show. It's very well made. OH and I LOVE watching it together :)

Loved it! We watched the last ep the night Leo started to arrive :haha:
Cant wait but why split it into two parts?

My husband read some rumours that the production channel, AMC (also the channel that broadcasts this one) is spending all its money on its most popular show, Mad Men, at the expense of this one and the very critically acclaimed and seriously great Breaking Bad. But who really knows?
Like I said earlier, try to think of it as a really long Hallowe'en special rather than a ridiculously short "season" - it really helps! :)

There was 6 in the first season. The next season will be:

Episode 7 - What lies ahead (oct 16th)
Epi 8 - Blood letting
Epi 9 - Save the last one
Epi 10 - Cherokee Rose
Epi 11 - Chupacabra
Epi 12 - Secrets
Epi 13 - Pretty much dead already

The season ends on November 27th, thats the last episode until season 3

maybe it's coz I'm from the UK, but that seems like a normal length of a season. I get a bit annoyed from time to time, at the really long seasons that the US tends to make. A lot of UK dramas have a season that only lasts 6-8 weeks, even Dr who only has 10-12 episodes and that's massive. There's some shows that just benefit from a shorter season.

My husband read some rumours that the production channel, AMC (also the channel that broadcasts this one) is spending all its money on its most popular show, Mad Men, at the expense of this one and the very critically acclaimed and seriously great Breaking Bad. But who really knows?
Like I said earlier, try to think of it as a really long Hallowe'en special rather than a ridiculously short "season" - it really helps! :)

OT, but I love Mad Men...

Love it! I just checked FX and couldnt see it on, only season 1? Is it deffinatley on tonight?? Im in the UK x

Love it! I just checked FX and couldnt see it on, only season 1? Is it deffinatley on tonight?? Im in the UK x

It says on the website here it begins Fri 21st Oct 10pm https://walkingdead.fxuk.com/ this is the UK site. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->