The walking dead thread, season 3, premiere starts October, news, vids and spoilers

Second episode was slower but sooo good. My other half kept moaning hed only seen 1 walker and then suddenly they were at the school with 100's so he was happy lol. I can't wait for next week. I think Sophia will pop up at this house they are staying at, at some point. Carl will make it, I have to admit pregnancy hormones made me sad when they showed it and him laying on the bed half dead n I shed a little tear lol. Im quite thinking shane is sexy at the mo as hes playing the hero by going to get the equipment needed to save Carl lol, what do you think will happen next week?

Not sure what to think about what will come. Shane and the guy who accidently hurt Carl are in a pretty tight spot there at the school, not sure how they will get out of that one. I do think in a future episode it will be revealed that Lori is pregnant, I called that as soon as I realized she was Rick's wife. I totally understand her moving on with Shane though, given who her other choices were. :haha: This show is kind of like Lost, it really sucks you right in.

Well I must say I feel sorry for Shane but also the poor guy who is also dead now. Atleast Carl will be ok now though, but I do think Shane will now slowly to start to loose it becaus eof what he did. He does look hunky with his hair short and that body lol, ummmm yummy. What did everyone else think?

I think Shane is already starting to loose his mind over shooting Otis to get away and then lying to his family about it. I do think he was right in telling them that Otis told him to keep going and then fell behind. I am glad that Carl is going to be okay and I hope they find the little girl soon so they can move on from the highway of death.

Love this show so much it hurts!! Knew straight away that Shane had done something naughty as soon as he got back - he's a crazy ******* but you gotta love him!

I love this series........i never guest he did that to poor otis, but i knew otis wouldnt come back........i want to see that guy and his son from series 1 again secretly hoping the lost girl is with them and they all reunite lol..........not sure how many series this will run though...i mean what more can happen in this program :haha:

Oh and Norman Reedus is:

https://www.celebritytattoodesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/designs/norman-reedus/NormanReedus1.jpg

oh my...................yummy .......naughty thoughts :sex:

I love this series........i never guest he did that to poor otis, but i knew otis wouldnt come back........i want to see that guy and his son from series 1 again secretly hoping the lost girl is with them and they all reunite lol..........not sure how many series this will run though...i mean what more can happen in this program :haha:

That will be the one thing I think will happen right at the end of the series whenthey decide they will no longer make anymore they will reunite him with that guy and son from the frist episode, a bit corny but you kind of expect it. I watch the trailer for this week and looks well good, ill pop it on for all to see as looks really creepy this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah87qk7ATOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZg5MQZ-Srw

ooh fellow TWD fans.... Hello everyone :)

I absolutely love this show!! Thought Friday's episode was good, wanting to see what happens about the little girl who's missing now (sorry, i've forgotten her name) What do you all thinks happened?

Those in the UK, what day is this on and what episodes have you already seen? I think we (the US) might be ahead of you and I don't want to give anything away. For instance, episode 4 (the trailer from 2 posts up) was shown on Sunday here so I know what happens in it. I will bite my tongue for now but oooooh, it's got some good parts.

Having read the comic (well, the first compendium, however many volumes/episodes that is), I have to say that Glen is so well cast and I think that actor is nailing the part. It was great to see him have a much bigger role again.
I also thought the last scene in the episode (Ep4 here - the Cherokee Rose one) was awesome. :thumbup:

As for Sophia, I think someone else has her. I think there is another band of survivors out there and that they have her. That's my theory! :flower:

Another band of survivors possibly led by Merl Dixon? I mean, we don't really know what happened to him other than he cut his own hand off. Maybe he was able to get away from the walkers and found another group to hook up with? I definitely think that she is alive and surviving, but how or with whom I have no clue.

Another band of survivors possibly led by Merl Dixon? I mean, we don't really know what happened to him other than he cut his own hand off. Maybe he was able to get away from the walkers and found another group to hook up with? I definitely think that she is alive and surviving, but how or with whom I have no clue.

My OH's theory was maybe that Merl was killed and maybe thats like a ghost his brother sees to encourage him to carry on, like he might get in a tight situation next week and he sees his face maybe!!?? But then like I said we only know that he lost his hand and afterthat who knows?
So we know have laurie pregnant aswel so that will certainlly put a spanner in the works, thank god there staying with a doctor, I mean vet lol. I think the little girl will turn up but will they make her as a walker or just normal?
The trailer for next week looks really good, heres a sneak peek for the people who can't wait.

Episode 5 in season 2, Chupacabra Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIR9nlwRDbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqI30QKCCXI&feature=related

Well I called Lori being PG back in season one so this wasn't really a shock for me. I do wonder how she is going to play this out though. Will she lead Rick to believe that it's his? They did have sex (or at least I believe they did) the night they were reunited which I believe was within a day or two of her having sex with Shane. Or is she going to come clean and say that she doesn't know who the father is because of her relationship with Shane? Personally I think she will keep the whole Shane fiasco a secret and let Rick believe that the baby is his and I think Shane will go along with it because he loves Lori.

Not sure what to think about the whole Merle thing, IMDB says he's only in 2 episodes so maybe it's not actually him, just someone who looks like him. :shrug: I just really don't know about that aspect of the show.

Book spoiler and show theory:
In the book, they run into a band of renegade survivors who are led by a gang of absolute thugs. They cut Rick's hand off...:sick:
My theory is that we'll meet Merle right at the end of the season and that he'll want an eye for an eye.
Lori gets pregnant in the book, too, but Shane dies way earlier, so it's anyone's call how she'll handle this one. I like the show's choice to keep Shane around.

I wonder when Rick is ever going to go back for that guy and his boy?
If Meryl is still alive when will we see him?
Who's the baby's father, and will the baby survive without prenatal care?
Where is the little girl?
When is Shane and that other blonde going to split?
Are those walkers in the barn, the vet's relatives? Will they get out?

Really wanna know why hershel is keeping the walkers in the barn?! Does anyone have a theory?xx

Really wanna know why hershel is keeping the walkers in the barn?! Does anyone have a theory?xx

Those walkers are his wife, stepson, and neighbors. They're so sheltered, that they think there's still some life in those walkers.

Next Sunday is mid-season finale!! :happydance:

Those walkers are his wife, stepson, and neighbors. They're so sheltered, that they think there's still some life in those walkers.

Next Sunday is mid-season finale!! :happydance:

ooooo thanks for that!! i watched it last night and wondered why the hell walkers were in the barn :thumbup:

if anyone else has any 'spoilers' please share x

Whoah! Episode 6 had some heart attack moments for me. Just unexpected zombie appearances.
Really really enjoying the performance from the actor playing Glen - I think he's doing a terrific job so far.

And I was kind of hoping for a hook-up between Shane and Andrea, so :happydance: yay!

I could not bear the awful scene at the beginning where she broke the chickens' legs, then threw them in to the barn walkers. Made me feel so upset.

There is so much still to get through in terms of storylines this "season"..... how can we only have one episode left?!!! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->