The Walking Dead

NellyLou

Reaction score
Hey! Does anyone watch this? I keep hearing that it's a great show, but I am worried about watching it because I get grossed out easily lol. Just wondering if it's worth watching?

I've started watching it but there are bits I really don't like, recently had one where someone had glass through his eye. Eck. It's really gory. But I have got into it and even read the books. Lol.

It's a good show, I'm a massive horror fan though doesn't bother me, though first season was creepy now it's a whole different feel to it.

I watch it. Some parts are easier to watch than others, but the gore isn't on the level of Hostel, for example!! It's fantasy gore!!! The character development in the show is pretty good.

Haha, ok. Have not watched hostel! I think I will stay away from that one lol.

I love it ^.^ Seen every episode. I'm currently on book five as well..

I am hooked!! Ive just watched the first and second seasons in 4 evenings lol. Im starting on season 3 tonight and im itching to watch it i love it and if its your kind of thing id definitely recommend it.
I also started watching american horror story last night as i couldnt get season 3 and im loving that too.

The walking dead is brilliant!! I got into it last month and I think me and dh watched series 1 and 2 in the space of 4/5 days, worth the watch

I love it, seriously I'm a huge fan. not bothered by blood/gore as I'm a huge horror fan though I especially love zombies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->