The Way You Carry

Let it be

Reaction score
Hi All

Haven't been able to get on here for a while.

Just a question - do you reckon that you can tell the sex by the way you are carrying or is it all just nonsense?

I'm carrying really high and a couple of people have said that you carry high with girls - just wondered what everyone thinks?

I was told my whole first pregnancy that since I was carrying low that I was having a boy... almost everyone told me I would be having a boy, and I was convinced I was.... But I had a girl!
A girl I worked with was pregnant too, and she was carrying very high, but has a totally differnt body type than me (she's a lot taller). She also had a girl... so I don't really think that it's reliable...

My sis and I both carry out boys straight out, as though there really is a basket ball in there..With the girls, more round

I'm having a boy and my bump is high....I also seem all out front, but I think that's more to do with my body type than anything else. I haven't really gained any weight through my pregnancy, and have a hard time putting weight on generally...maybe if you gain weight easier then you're more likely to put it on "all round" if that makes sense?

My mum had 5 kids and carried us all pretty much the same...3 boys and 2 girls. I'm sure it's just a myth...but obviously seeing as there's a 50/50 chance either way then obviously it will seem to be true sometimes too.

With my first three girls I carried them all high. With this one I'm carrying low. I thought for sure that the baby was going to be a boy but I was wrong. She is a girl. :)

Are you finding out what you are having?

I don't think there's any truth in it at all. But for those who believe in it; I seem to be carrying in the middle, so I may be having a hermaphrodite :winkwink:

I don't think there's any truth in it at all. But for those who believe in it; I seem to be carrying in the middle, so I may be having a hermaphrodite :winkwink:

Maybe you are carrying twins?? one could be tucked away somewhere?? a boy and a girl lol

I carried girls high and my bump was round

Boys low and straight out front so who knows!

Seems there isn't any set way then.

I'm not going to find out, we decided that we wanted a surprise at our scan so never asked, but its always fun trying to guess what it might be

Everyone is different, it is all OWT! it is bound to be right in some cases though.

All just old wives tales, if you want to know the gender have a scan done or wait until baby is deliverded, thats the only way rather than all that nonsense

It's just another old wives tale, there are so many regarding pregnancy. I carried high with my first and he was a boy, carrying low with this one and he is a boy also.

yeah I'm sure it's an old wives tale...i think the way u carry depends on lots of things, your height, your muscle strength...something like that anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->